Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the thing is I need to get my car dynoed stock and after I install the manafold. The problem is the nearest one I know of is up near steele, alabama. Well that like a 5 1/2 hour drive....too far, but dangit if thats the nearest one I am driving. I live in biloxi, mississippi and have yet to find a dyno near me. I really want to make a run with stock manafold...then switch it out with the aftermarket one, but I have no idea as to what the rules are on the dyno. Meaning if I would have enough time to change them out or if I would have to come back another day. I would hate to have to come back because would be different conditions. However, when changing the manafold it will not have time to relearn and adjust to the new setup or would it? If someone could help me out I would really appreciate your help on locating one near me. Also if people could help out on the swap if need be. I think I will just be changing it out then making my way wherever the dyno is, but I have no basline dyno to go off of. Guess we can just guestimate eh?

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well sorry to bother you guys, but I didnt realize dynojet had a website to locate a dyno near me. I have found one in Mobile, Alabama. Is anyone near there...wanna hang out sometime. Its little over an hour for me to get there, but I want to make plans on going. Just wondering if anyone wanting to meet up. Here is the info on the dyno...

Professional Engine Service
713-B Holcombe Ave
Mobile 36606
Tel. 334-476-4445

Anyone heard of them...?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts