Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When ever I drive my SRT-4 it blows hot air even with the fan off, is it supposed to do that?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
you having any running issues?....loss in boost or anything cause if you dont i wouldnt worry bout it. If the AC is on one fan will be on for that, remember there are two fans

·
Registered
741 Posts
It's picking up fresh air that already has been heated by the engine. If you don't want the hot air, put the system in recycle so it will close the vents.

Percy

·
Registered
361 Posts
i was just going to post about this! I turned the freaking fan off and i still get air blowing through. Its almost the same as the first fan setting. I forgot about the recycle thing..i never had a vehicle with this feature. I'll give it a try.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah I've noticed it to, I don't mind it now since it's getting a little cold here and enough hot air comes out of the vents to keep me a little warm without turning the fan on. But when it's warmer out I just shut the vents that are directed towards me and have the defroster vents open by the windshield so you can't notice the hot air.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Some shit here..hot air from maily the left vent..While in recycle mode and on cold with the fan off. Could it be the heat from the Turbo, since its on the left side?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.