Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this one, so I'm looking for info from people who KNOW FOR SURE.
Is it only possible for dealers to get the turbo as a whole assembly, or can they get parts for repair?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
don't know for sure but i'm going to bet they can only get the whole assembly and here is why. i broke a uppper motor mount bolt had it fixed by the dealer. they couldn't just order me a bolt i had to get all the top motor mount bolts changed and the entire mount was changed out.

·
Registered
301 Posts
why does it matter the whole turbo is under warranty...just fuck over the whole thing if u want parts for it.....different parts in a turbo wear together....so interchaging parts might cuz problems....unless ur talking about a WGA.....im talking about shit like the compressor wheel......and if so just get the whole turbo assy. Remember it doesnt cost any money.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SRT4NdMd said:
why does it matter the whole turbo is under warranty...just fuck over the whole thing if u want parts for it.....different parts in a turbo wear together....so interchaging parts might cuz problems....unless ur talking about a WGA.....im talking about shit like the compressor wheel......and if so just get the whole turbo assy. Remember it doesnt cost any money.
Complicated situation, can't go into it right now.

·
Registered
301 Posts
i know this is off topic but i see ur in Atlanta Ga.....im in Hinesville GA and there are no 1/4 tracks out here any out where u are.....back on subject just ask the dealer maybe? ill call him for u or ask my other friend....he has an SRT also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts