Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering that since the 2004 srt-4 is not so far away either that the dc compny will add the sound system back in, sunroof, or any new options or equipment??? roll / D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I heard somewhere that the 2004 would have the sunroof option. I was hoping for a sunroof. I'm not sure if I want to wait for the 2004's though. I can always do without it.

Does anyone know when they stop making 2003's and start on 2004's? I realize no one knows a specific date, but is it like 5 or 6 months into the new year? Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Model year normally starts in july of the calendar year before. 2004my should start after the plant goes on shutdown in July of this year.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I kinda doubt the 2004 will be any different and even if it is I don't think it's worth waiting for. Afterall it's going to be February before anyone begins to see the 2003. That being said I don't think Dodge is gonna foot the bill for redesigning certain aspects of the car after such a short model year.

-Faast

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: is anyone thinking about the 2004 srt-4 being alot bette

SteamMachine said:
I was wondering that since the 2004 srt-4 is not so far away either that the dc compny will add the sound system back in, sunroof, or any new options or equipment??? :roll: / :D
Sound System:
and I quote:
"Dodge Engineers: The SRT-4 comes with a premium six-speaker sound system from the factory"

Sunroof:
I don't know about yall, but I always wanted one and when I got my blazer, I bought the model with the sunroof. Probally used it for 2 months or so and have not opened it since then, lol. Unless you personally experice one, don't think they are all that [IMO]

Hope this helps ya out some :D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
The SRT-4 isn't about options like a sunroof or a loud stereo. It's a civil racecar. I wouldn't expect a sunroof to show up as an option. Because the 2k3 model is really a 2003.5, there probably won't be any major changes.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
sunroof? come on... when in racing does a sunroof come in handy? :p

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Have to add another 2 cents to the fire.

The sales rep I spoke with today who was at the Homestead training also mentioned a sunroof for 2004. Go figure.

·
Registered
726 Posts
To sunroof or not to sunroof, that is the question.

RaptorRed said:
Have to add another 2 cents to the fire.

The sales rep I spoke with today who was at the Homestead training also mentioned a sunroof for 2004. Go figure.
I have a sunroof on my '01 Neon and I do enjoy it, just not as much as I'd like to (or more accurately, as much as I get the chance to...it's freakin' 5 degrees outside right now!) It sure can't be beat on a warm spring day though...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Don't hate me guys, but I'm having my dealership install one for me before I take ownership. The dealership can get me the nicest electric one with the sliding cover (moonroof) for about $450. They have a deal with the local Ziebart place and it just gets added into the financing...

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ohh come on, florida is crap compared to Michigan. I love -degree windchills, and snow, and salt, and .... Say, need a roommate?

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I feel your pain Duderdude. We don't always have it good down here. Tonight it will be below 20 with wind chill.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Grunge said:
I feel your pain Duderdude. We don't always have it good down here. Tonight it will be below 20 with wind chill.
I feel your pain...heh

Today it was 6, as in SIX! The wind chill was NEGATIVE TWENTY. Screw the changing seasons, where's my long johns...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
13 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing