Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
There might be a unicorn 16 year old that could keep from wrapping this thing around a pole or get a million tickets or both. I got lucky with my kids...only a couple of minor fender benders and a few tickets for pretty normal traffic violations/mistakes. They all drove gutless cars that I got for free or picked up for less than a 1000 dollars. And they all knew that if it was broke or got wrecked, they were out of a car until they fixed it.

Registered
馃く

more power to you... i cant even imagine how rough that would be...
I thought it was pretty normal and routine for the first five...then the youngest were born (triplets). It was a lot of work, but tons of fun and good times.

Registered
I was 17 when I got mine. I'm 6'3'' and have always had plenty of room. When they first came out insurance companies had no clue what they were. Classified as 4 door family sedan.

Registered
Yeah it's pretty stupid 15 and 9 months for permit and 16 and 6 months for provisional
Meanwhile in southdakota..Anyone who operates a motor vehicle or motor-driven cycle on public roadways in South Dakota is required to have a driver鈥檚 license. If you鈥檙e at least 14 years old and have the required documents, you can apply at a driver licensing location.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Meanwhile in southdakota..Anyone who operates a motor vehicle or motor-driven cycle on public roadways in South Dakota is required to have a driver鈥檚 license. If you鈥檙e at least 14 years old and have the required documents, you can apply at a driver licensing location.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I believe there are some agricultural areas with similar laws in place. Little Timmy may need to drive dads other tractor to the fields to help plow for the next seasons crop...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts