Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I got a nail stuck in the sidewall of my tire. The guy pulled it out and plugged it, but said it probably won't last. I asked him to quote me the price for 2 new tires and he told me it would be $216 EACH!

I asked him if I found the tires cheaper online, how much would he charge me to install them. He said only $10 each (yes, that includes mounting, balancing, etc). So I checked www.tirerack.com and saw our tires currently listed as a "special" for $105 each.

My questions are:
1) Is this a good price?
2) Can I find them cheaper somewhere else?
3) Is this the usual price on tirerack's website, or should I quickly jump on this special and buy all 4 right now?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Tirerack pretty much has the best price anywhere for the KDW tire. And extremely fast shipping. I had my tire from UPS within 16 hours from when I ordered it online.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I ordered a set of the BF $105 for my brother. Tirerack is a great company, I could not find better prices anywhere. I ordered them on a tuesday they were at my door thursday morning. I was seriously impressed at their delivery timeframe.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I haven't seen them sell the tire for more than 120 in the past three months.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I ordered 4 tires from tirerack for $105. This was a big deal they were having at the time (maybe still going on). Most places sell our tires for at least $160, i've seen upwards of 180. $105 is a GREAT price for our tires...after all...they were basically designed for our car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.