Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alot of you guys asked and begged so here you have it. It is official we will now offer a spring rate option with our suspension systems. I will post spring rates available as the information becomes available to me. :clap:

just wanted to give a heads up.

camber plates are also in the works which all you would need to do is bolt on our suspension system to your srt with out having to reuse your stock plates

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Sweet.. once I get my Coilovers in I can order some ..... need camber plates...

We can get new springs for the coilovers right with different springs rates correct..

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
ray, how about a packaged deal with the same spring rates as the MOPAR / KW coils to start with?

And maybe height adjustable only ones for around 750$ or so for us cheap posers..

damn it i hit edit again sorry funks not used to this

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
can I get a 450lb spring rate?

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
funks said:
ray, how about a packaged deal with the same spring rates as the MOPAR / KW coils to start with?

And maybe height adjustable only ones for around 750$ or so for us cheap posers..

damn it i hit edit again sorry funks not used to this

contact modern performance. they can get the non adjustables. same as for fw motion

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
What adjustability will teh plates have? Projected pricing?
Projected availability?

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
GOOD!

the springs are too stiff for me for daily driving on horrid roads 200 miles a day. However, they are AWESOME on the track for lapping - just insanely awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts