Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Once again the ipp roll bars are the only items that you can purchase from us. all of our other products may be purchased from our other supporting vendors.

the rollbar prices

are 375.00 for an 8 point cage in mild steel

500.00 chromoly

chromoly is also available for an extra cost.

this price is plus shipping

to order a cage pm me with your order and send paypal to [email protected]

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
ray...i sooo love you!

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
NM ray! I was talking to Enrique on AIM and found the pics! FOckin love them! BTW...Thanks. I will pay Friday...This is going to be hard to pass by the wife-to-be. That is blantantly obvious if I install that! Can "Husky" people fit this ok? 230lbs? big schlong?! :D Wedding is in 70 something days...Would be pimp to toss the ol lady in and strap her to the roll bar!! :O

Nice product.

Kris

lol

i will post our paypal tonight.
ships out in 3 days.. these are made to order

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mybadasssrt4 said:
NM ray! I was talking to Enrique on AIM and found the pics! FOckin love them! BTW...Thanks. I will pay Friday...This is going to be hard to pass by the wife-to-be. That is blantantly obvious if I install that! Can "Husky" people fit this ok? 230lbs? big schlong?! :D Wedding is in 70 something days...Would be pimp to toss the ol lady in and strap her to the roll bar!! :O

Nice product.

Kris

lol

i will post our paypal tonight.
ships out in 3 days.. these are made to order
i have to stop hitting edit im still getting used to this. the bars are allways good for the honey moon :rofl:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
mybadasssrt4 said:
Can "Husky" people fit this ok? 230lbs? big schlong?! :D Wedding is in 70 something days...Would be pimp to toss the ol lady in and strap her to the roll bar!! :O

Nice product.

Kris
i know my skinny ass wont have any problems

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
when will these be available Ray? how much extra for the chromoly

they are available NOW!!!!!!!!

i will look the chromoly price up and i will posted tommorow

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
u keep editing ray...press reply!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
bOoStIn-NeOn said:
Ray PM me on how to order it from you. I'm ready now. hehe!! Ohh also tell me what you want for the chromoly. Let me know ASAP!!.

ok
Dan get some 15 inch Rota Subzeros, toss some drag radials on them and toss the cage in :D

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
damn! nice pricing. can I get a discount if I order the IPP coilovers and intake at the same time?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
ATL-SRT said:
K- I'm gonna need to see a video to believe that :lol:

So what are you trying to say?????????

And yes, I was able to get in and out better then Ray. I'm a pro because i've been squeezing in and out of our racecar for so long.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So what are you trying to say?????????

And yes, I was able to get in and out better then Ray. I'm a pro because i've been squeezing in and out of our racecar for so long.

mike lets show them the video, we can make it this weekend

1 - 20 of 26 Posts