Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a question. I want to buy coilovers, sway bars, and struts for my car. IPPs are a few hundred dollars less than the stage ss. So, I am thinking I will get these instead. Any thoughts on this?
Also what is the difference between coilovers and springs? I am kind of a moron when it comes to suspension. I want to drop my car some to handle and look better and I saw some debate over these two on a website.
Eventually, I am going to get different tires and rims as well.

Somebody help me out and tell me what tires and rims I should get with IPP coilovers, bigger Dc struts front and rear, and Hotchkiss sway bars. Tell me what kind of lateral acceleration (.gs), I can expect with these mods on stock tires, then with the upgraded trires/rims combo. Also, roughly how much are they?

One more thing. What is the biggest and best tire I could squeeze onto a stock rim?

Whew... sorry im a pain in the ass. Sorry but there is a challenge for you to answer all these. I bet my left nut you can't! :lol:

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
Although you can operate w/ one nut, I would write checks that my left nut could'nt cash!!! :rofl: J/K

1 - 2 of 2 Posts