Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
What's the difference in road race and drag bars? I like to turn my car. So how do I go about findng those types. And so much for leaning back to sleep in my car for my lunch break. Oh well, take a little give a lot. I'll be alright. Oh how does the Infinity B-link sound? I've seen them but never heard them.
Justus

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
crazyndn49 said:
What's the difference in road race and drag bars? I like to turn my car. So how do I go about findng those types. And so much for leaning back to sleep in my car for my lunch break. Oh well, take a little give a lot. I'll be alright. Oh how does the Infinity B-link sound? I've seen them but never heard them.
Justus

thats the kicker system. sound awsome. you allways have the back seat to sleep in , i did it this weekend at a show.

road race bars are usually bolt on. and they use 10 points

·
Registered
56 Posts
No chance of being able to get it in a 4 point setup? Something without those front 2 bars. I love myself too much for that shiet plus with my non-recline seats, it would be too much of a bitch to get out of...

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Yes don't post pricing yet wouldn't want 2 voilate the forum riles hahaha

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
FastAttack said:
man looking good especially that baby seat mod!
Thats a good spot to hide the NOS :eveilgrin

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
whats pricing? my dads REALLY interested in this bc he doesn't like how my car held up in its accident

does this come in peices and then we get it welded in?

the one that has the back delete seat option, is it stronger then the one that doesn't?

ray please PM me with further details.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts

thats the kicker system. sound awsome. you allways have the back seat to sleep in , i did it this weekend at a show.

road race bars are usually bolt on. and they use 10 points

Road race bars aren't usually bolt in. I've teched very few cars with bolt in cages. The number of points is also class dependant, based on where you're racing and what you're in.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Narcisse91 said:
Road race bars aren't usually bolt in. I've teched very few cars with bolt in cages. The number of points is also class dependant, based on where you're racing and what you're in.

i thought they were im not too familiar with road racing. but hell ill make a bar for it also

·
Registered
6,869 Posts
hey hector, what would you charge me to install this bitch?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
"I need nawz! 2 bottles...... and make it the big ones!"

21 - 40 of 46 Posts