Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to having to make these to order, these will only be able to be purchased directly through us. do not ask me for price or anything like that just yet. we will be becoming a forum sponsor in the next two days and i will have all the info ready for you. as far as the other ipp products we carry those can only be purchased trough our supporting vendors not us.

Attachments

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Are These Nhra Approved! ????

·
Banned
27,026 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Count me in 2!! I want em'

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
CrosbySRT said:
Is the additional back seat an option ?
i feel for your kids Ray :rofl:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
not a good idea for us folks with the Side Airbag seats though...that bar goes right infront of it.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
chubz said:
not a good idea for us folks with the Side Airbag seats though...that bar goes right infront of it.
good point but this is a Drag racing roll bar not a road racing one...but i do get your concern..it is very valid but one that you'll have to decide which is more of a priority.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
NeonDan said:
good point but this is a Drag racing roll bar not a road racing one...but i do get your concern..it is very valid but one that you'll have to decide which is more of a priority.
I want my cake and to eat it too.

Any issues with passengers hitting thier heads in the back?

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Very nice.. Now just paint the thing and either get some slots in those seats or buy new seats and you are ready for some seriouse drag racing!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts