1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
how about adding TT to stage 1 :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
lol, doubt it. There aren't going to be any changes to s1's ecu :)

This would be more for people upgrading from S2 to S3, and deciding they want TT now, even if they didn't have it on their s2.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think its a great idea. I'm getting stage 2 wo toys eventually, and would definitely like the option of adding toys later. Sometimes its not within peoples means to outlay $1300+, but breaking up that amount into 2 payments would make it more affordable.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
interested for sure!

I think many people that wanted the TTs just didnt have the funding at the time.

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
I would be interested. I really really like the high octane switch. The DAB is cool too.

Either way you can count on my money down on the S3 when it comes out.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i think i remember ethan saying something about it not being possible at Nationals....Since the none toys ECU doesn't have the extra pin-outs for the Toys features he said it couldn't be done....Unless you guys got something up your sleeve, and knowing todd he probably does.....
Joe C

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
We don't beleave this will happen either, but we had a request to start this thread. It is to show the voice of the public to Mopar in an effort to have a kit made. We know the PCM's different, and that alone rules this kind of upgrade out!

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I want turbo toys later as an add-on. I can't afford both, so I went with just stage 2 without toys. Would be nice to be able to take it to a dealer and flash your pcm and have it accept them later. I know it's possible, but it's all about the Benjamin's...

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Adapters baby! They can invent one. I am sure a Mopar genius can think of how to do it. Maybe an external Toys PCM that can feed into the system at a junction where all the info gets fed throuhout the car? It can be done Obi-Wan!

·
Registered
234 Posts
The thing I don't understand about the whole issue with the S2 is why they didn't incorperate the same ECU with toys and just not include them. Wouldn't this be the same tune as if it didn't have the 100 octane switch? You would think it would be easy enough to have the individual plugs set up for the toys that would override the regular setting to give you that ability. I don't know what i want to do, with or without. The main thing I would like is the mapping for the 100 octane switch. The intercooler spayer is a waste and can't be used at the track because it's a wet setup. Maybe there's more to it than what seems to be. The dial-a-boost feature is nice but so is having a good boost controller. I guess I will wait and see what kind of price the S3 brings with it when it's released and decide the cars fate then.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
with toys ecu has a different harness connecter than without toys, and the ecu is a lot more expensive. Without toys is there to save costs, so it wouldn't help to include the same ecu with both.

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
I just want a race gas switch/option

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
The only problem is that there is a whole lot more to it than just a switch. Computer programming!!! Otherwise it is just that, a sweet looking switch that does absolutely nothing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts