Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am hooking up my underbody neons to my interior light in my car as the power source, so when i unlock my car they will go on. well, the dome light has a little current running through it already and my neons go on automatically. then when i unlock my car my dome light goes on. how can i wire this to the dome light and make my underbody neons go on when i unlock my car just like the dome light. thanks.

·
Registered
926 Posts
viper012345 said:
i am hooking up my underbody neons to my interior light in my car as the power source, so when i unlock my car they will go on. well, the dome light has a little current running through it already and my neons go on automatically. then when i unlock my car my dome light goes on. how can i wire this to the dome light and make my underbody neons go on when i unlock my car just like the dome light. thanks.
wire it to any other switch that turns on and off with the lights...for my interior leds i picked the defrost button...just use a multi meter to see which wire is which...i want to say it was red and brown but dont trust me. also use a inline fuse! those underglows may draw too much power and blow something more importent...

and no...their not this bright..camera effects...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts