Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the dealer I've been working with finally sent their reps to the required PVO class. I was talking to the fellow I've been dealing with for awhile and he let me in on this little tidbit. The class in question was held at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. It seems, however, that while they were there it came a torrential downpour. Well, that probably wouldn't be anything very interesting other than the fact that the parking lot where the cars were flooded because of a clogged storm drain and several of the cars have extensive water damage! :shock: I wonder if that will put a damper on upcoming classes? Whew, at least my guys made it through the requisite training. The bad thing was none of them got any seat time. I guess that makes us even, huh?! :D

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Hmm, buy a waterdamaged car for a hefty discount, cha ching, race car!!! You gotta strip everything out anyway. . .

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I kind of thought that some of these companies that were looking for beta cars to do product testing on might benefit from something of this sort. I don't know how extensive the damage was or even if they (DC) would allow anything like that. Who knows, I suppose if it was bad enough they would probably just scrap them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Wade
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing