Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I gotta respect an older woman owning a car like this. Don't see that often.
Actually, her son(me) is a car nut, shortly after she got this, I bought my SRT-8 and my sister had an SRT-6 and my dad jokingly threatened to buy an SRT-10 truck!

She was considered the turbo beetle, and I told if you want a turbo car you should get the SRT-4 and they have it in yellow. I this it was the color that pushed her to buy it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Actually, her son(me) is a car nut, shortly after she got this, I bought my SRT-8 and my sister had an SRT-6 and my dad jokingly threatened to buy an SRT-10 truck!

She was considered the turbo beetle, and I told if you want a turbo car you should get the SRT-4 and they have it in yellow. I this it was the color that pushed her to buy it.
Bwhahahaha.. little did you know, rarest color and year.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Came in here wishing the owner didn't know what they had and was going to sell it cheap lol. I am sure a Neon enthusiast will swoop it up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel like that poor unicorn is going to end up in a junk yard or impound lot within the next 60 days knowing the Arizona street racing scene. Got a friend and him and his brother are slowly putting all of them in Arizona and surrounding states there lol. I hate it.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts