Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering if any one has any reviews on this intercooler and how it compares to agp's race fmic. I am at 400hp and I will eventually be upgrading my cca to something better. If you gained that much on a stock srt, how much of a gain would I be looking at, roughly. So any input will be help. Thanks, Jason.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any more info on the intercooler or any dyno graphs? I am really considering this intercooler for the price, size and quality of it, just wondering if there was any more info about it. Thanks, Jason.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Buy the freaking intercooler already. The intercooler is badass, you will feel the power more on the top end. Bwoody always makes top notch products and I know you will not be let down.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks, i like to find out the most info I can before buying a product. And I haven;t really found to many threads on there intercooler. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
842 Posts
jason's red srt-4 said:
ok thanks, i like to find out the most info I can before buying a product. And I haven;t really found to many threads on there intercooler. Thanks for your input.
I have one on my car and I am running a 50 trim at 387hp. I dont have a problem with it, another great Bwoody product.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm at 293hp 332tq with stock turbo and stage1 well worth the money, you can pay for the most expensive intercooler but IMO bwoody has the best price and their customer service is the best out of any business i have delt with.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I love my Bwoody intercooler.Had it on about a year now with no problems at all. You will notice a nice gain in the top end. Bwoodys customer service is awesome, you can't go wrong with these guys. Bwoody FTMFW!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts