Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put 1 or 2 neon’s under or around my intercooler. I have seen some picks and movies, but I would like to know what to use and how to mount them. Some help would be good.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
weenymac said:
It would have to involve removing the front fasia completly,,hhow haer is that??
That is not hard at all. I did it once to put on an aluminum grill.

·
Registered
831 Posts
let's have some contructive comments, cause i'd like to know as well...

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Its not even that complicated. Just remove the black plastic piece right under the fascia, mount the neon (double sided tape ones) to that, replace black plastic and its hiding pretty well behind the bottom part of the facia.

Experiment with it, you'll see what i mean. I did that with a 12" neon and it reflects off the intercooler well. I could have fit a 16" to 20" easily in the same spot.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks what about LED tubs on the sides off the intercooler.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dude its defintely not impossible...takes a little engineering.... i used 1 9" neon rod it cost like 12$ i wasnt paying 40$ for the led's..and i think it looks great at night

And to do it....it might sound ghetto but you gotta wiretie it to the grill....and to get it up there its really easy to do....get your car either jacked up or use ramps, and undo the 4 bolts( i think) and place it up there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts