Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this probably been asked a buncha times :stab:, i've been gone awhile. Are any of the drivetrain parts like the AWD stuff from an EVO interchangeable with the Dodge SRT-4? How bout the old Eclipse GSX? I noticed that there bringing back the Demon and its rwd, does that mean I can swap parts off it to make mine rwd? Sorry for the rambling. Just curious.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the new 2.4turbo is all aluminum world engine...not compatible with the 2.4 turbo in the srt4/pt gt/stratus/Cirrus/Sebring

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interchangeable Drivetrain

Thanks for the support guys.:tongue: So much for thinking outside the box.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
BlackSub said:
Thanks for the support guys.:tongue: So much for thinking outside the box.
The AWD Pacifica uses the same transmission but, you'll have to modify the bellhousing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I searched and searched and searched some more, jack shit nothing a few crappy threads that didn't go anywhere. I don't know about you saying its been beaten to death I haven't seen anything to help me. Except for Bebo, thanx.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
List of all the srt-4 guys who converted to awd

not a link sorry :jester: :jester:

...you can find them in the for sale cars section...and then on nasoic or some evo forum.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
if you want AWD take your car rip the motor our of it and do a swap in to a 2.4 jeep liberty 4wd i have been told it can be done never seen it if you want RWD go buy you a XBOX360 and a copy of forza motorsport 2 and do the RWD swap in the SRT-4 its a SRT-6 motor and drivetrain in a srt-4 other than that you wont get any closer to some answers the question has been beat to death years after it had been killed if you got the money any thing is possable

1 - 14 of 14 Posts