Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is everyones insurance costs for they srt-4 and what are your ages. i'm lookin' into getting one and i'm only 16 so i'm wanting to know if it will jump sky high or not, becuase it's still a four door,4 cyl. car with a bunch of Hp.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Hey, before you get flamed, try doing a search and you should be able to find some information to help you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, i've used search and there are way to many boards that have insurance in them to find one that is worth a shit. i'm just wanting to know somethin'. i'm going to call my insurance company on tuesday i think and ask them if nobody wants to say anything helpful and jsut want to be asses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
IgNiTiOn2PoInT2 said:
yea, i've used search and there are way to many boards that have insurance in them to find one that is worth a shit. i'm just wanting to know somethin'. i'm going to call my insurance company on tuesday i think and ask them if nobody wants to say anything helpful and jsut want to be asses.

Holy shit, I used the search button and look what I found

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73914&highlight=insurance+rates

We aren't being asses, your just being lazy. Calling YOUR insurance company is the ONLY way to find out, Everyone's rate is different. Now, next time use the search button ( without being lazy ) and find your answers. You may think it's an asshole response but it took me a meer 5 seconds to find that link, what does that say about you?.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,035 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Felix said:
Holy shit, I used the search button and look what I found

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73914&highlight=insurance+rates

We aren't being asses, your just being lazy. Calling YOUR insurance company is the ONLY way to find out, Everyone's rate is different. Now, next time use the search button ( without being lazy ) and find your answers. You may think it's an asshole response but it took me a meer 5 seconds to find that link, what does that say about you?.....
sorry i'm a "lazy" person, but um..... i did look and didn't find anything, i'm sry i'm "lazy" but i do tons of stuff all the time i just don't have that much time to spend an dhour lookin' at 154 boards, i don't know u but i can tell you i probly do more than you do in an average day. If you are mad then just don't waste you r5 sec. and make me look then, and i'm still goin' to call my insurance company this week just to get a better quote
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
IgNiTiOn2PoInT2 said:
sorry i'm a "lazy" person, but um..... i did look and didn't find anything, i'm sry i'm "lazy" but i do tons of stuff all the time i just don't have that much time to spend an dhour lookin' at 154 boards, i don't know u but i can tell you i probly do more than you do in an average day. If you are mad then just don't waste you r5 sec. and make me look then, and i'm still goin' to call my insurance company this week just to get a better quote
Whahahaha, dude stop being a douche. Typical 16 year old, is mommy and daddy buying you a car. I bet you come out with a SXT LOL.

Really, if you do get it. Be safe and smart, there are many reasons why your insurance will be very high. Don't prove them right and become another stat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,305 Posts
IgNiTiOn2PoInT2 said:
sorry i'm a "lazy" person, but um..... i did look and didn't find anything, i'm sry i'm "lazy" but i do tons of stuff all the time i just don't have that much time to spend an dhour lookin' at 154 boards, i don't know u but i can tell you i probly do more than you do in an average day. If you are mad then just don't waste you r5 sec. and make me look then, and i'm still goin' to call my insurance company this week just to get a better quote
You do more than me but you don't take the time to spell things properly. Right. Like I said and Vegas said, it took us a meer 5-10 SECONDS to find those pages, we did it to prove a point, a point you obviously didn't understand. Atleast your going to use SOMETHING I said ( the calling YOUR insurance company ), good luck with the car, use the search button on the forums and don't drive the car like an ass as most 16 year olds would. :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
658 Posts
IgNiTiOn2PoInT2 said:
sorry i'm a "lazy" person, but um..... i did look and didn't find anything, i'm sry i'm "lazy" but i do tons of stuff all the time i just don't have that much time to spend an dhour lookin' at 154 boards, i don't know u but i can tell you i probly do more than you do in an average day. If you are mad then just don't waste you r5 sec. and make me look then, and i'm still goin' to call my insurance company this week just to get a better quote
it SHOULD be: 'sorry i feel like a real idiot for not being able to type in 'insurance rates' in the search box. i believe its faster to start a new thread....'

we arnt mad.. because you wont waste 5 seconds searching.. we're mad cause you're wasting everyone else's 5 seconds reading this useless thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Peking said:
Whahahaha, dude stop being a douche. Typical 16 year old, is mommy and daddy buying you a car. I bet you come out with a SXT LOL.

Really, if you do get it. Be safe and smart, there are many reasons why your insurance will be very high. Don't prove them right and become another stat.
my parents aren't goin' to pay for a cent of the car so thats why they don't want me to get a new car anytime soon. I want it becuase it's a nice car and i know some people that have one and they really like it. I will never in my life get a reg. Neon becuase they all suck. When i seached it was under insurance costs not insurance rates thats probly why nothing came up on my search that was helpful.

"don't drive the car like an ass as most 16 year olds would." by felix

i don't plan on driving it like an ass becuase i do want it to last as long as possible so i odn't have to buy another new vehicle. Yes, i will race it but most the time at the drag track about 15 miles from here.

So next time i'll work on differant seach terms instead of jsut one so everyone on here doesn't get made. I'm also lookin' at getting a used Hemi Ram GTX but i think thats jsut a little to much, but i dunno.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,035 Posts
nobody on this board said anything originally to try to flame you, only to help you to find a better way to find your answers. Using a simple search button is much simpler and faster than making a post and waiting 2 days for replies.... Whos wasting their time now?

I think if you didn't have such an attitude toward us with your "will you hurry up and reply I don't have time for a 10 second search", then we wouldn't have replied so harshly. It's called tough love, dont be :gay:

:thumbsup: good luck with your insurance qoutes btw. If you looked at two of those links I posted you'd notice I replied to them with my insurance stats. I am merely 19 years old paying for everything myself. I have my own home and have a homeowners discount on my insurance, as well as a perfect record and a 3.0 GPA discount.

I pay 2100 every 6 months through Farmers ins.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
476 Posts
2100 for 6 months :eeeek: good lord thats an arse raping
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
39,344 Posts
no kidding that is horrible. I'm 20, have full coverage, car in my name, and pay 865 every 6 (bill due next month).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
I'm 18 and live in western new york(highest insurance rates in the country) i pay 1400 every six months. But i also got arrested for doing 80 in a 30 but even before that it was 1000 every six months
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
stg1srt4 said:
2100 for 6 months :eeeek: good lord thats an arse raping
yeah but he also lives in a 24 hours state, which drives insurance rates through the roof.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top