Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am very, very impressed with this unit! You can data log up to 3hr on it. You can display your boost as well as your RPM on it which is great. You can go from bar, to psi, to kpa with no problems. Install was not the easiest but it was well worth it. There are so many features in that thing! YOu have 4 options of looking ath the readings. In digital, graph, bar or gauge.

ANd also you can controll your fuel and ignition timing and remove your fuel cut once you get the optional $300 fuel computer which is cheaper than the afc apexi. This is well worth it if you plan on upgrading and getting a fuel unit. If not then this might be to costly. I would go with the blitz unit instead or the greddy profect-b.

Hector

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Awesome, if I ever decide to get off my butt and get this car, that's prolly going to be the cntrllr I'll be looking into, plus the piggy back fuel comp. You going to have your own kit to sell you say, right? I've never worked with something as hefty as this, so make sure you make directions as clear as possible for people new to the concept. Any guesses on how much will you be selling this unit for? Thanks for all your hard work with all this NEW stuff by the way!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the unit up on my site. Im experimenting with everything so ill do my best to give as clear of a detail with the additional instructions ill supply. Mind you when yo ustart messing with fuel and timing, you better let the big boys tune it. If you r good with wiring then you can install it on your own, but dont tune it if you dont knwo what your d oing.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have your CC on file. Ill send it out next week when I get my shipment in. I should have drop shipped it to you and just sent you a letter with instructions in it, would have gotten it sooner. Silly me.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
Nig big screen, does it play DVD's? :twisted:
whats the picture quality like?

·
Registered
420 Posts
APEXI Super AFC II install

Anyone done the install of one of these?

Anyone have the map of connections?

Anyone have any problems I should keep a eye out for?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts