Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last Monday i decided to shell out the cash and but MPx's 3" o2 housing along with their 3" turbo back exhaust(w/o cat) and an AEM SRI. To my surprise, everything arrived yesterday(thanks for the quick shipping!)

I installed everything today and i love all of it. The car sounds soooooooo rediculously mean it's not even funny :thumbsup:

everything fit exactly as it should...i had no problems with the installation at all.....

that being said, i will never...i repeat...NEVER...replace another o2 housing..ever....period...lol. Don't get me wrong, i'm extremely happy that i did it, but it's definately not the easiest job in the world.

And the all important "seat of the pants dyno" tells me that the car is a whole lot faster :thumbsup: :clap: :hi:

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
dave4002000 said:
So, last Monday i decided to shell out the cash and but MPx's 3" o2 housing along with their 3" turbo back exhaust(w/o cat) and an AEM SRI. To my surprise, everything arrived yesterday(thanks for the quick shipping!)

I installed everything today and i love all of it. The car sounds soooooooo rediculously mean it's not even funny :thumbsup:

everything fit exactly as it should...i had no problems with the installation at all.....

that being said, i will never...i repeat...NEVER...replace another o2 housing..ever....period...lol. Don't get me wrong, i'm extremely happy that i did it, but it's definately not the easiest job in the world.

And the all important "seat of the pants dyno" tells me that the car is a whole lot faster :thumbsup: :clap: :hi:
Awesome !
Im glad your liking the MPx exhaust ! Agreed, the 02 housing isnt fun to do. Thankfully most people only have to change it once in their lifetime !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts