Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

i like it :) intake's a little loud now but the gain makes it all good :thumbsup:

getting ready to install the catback, using couple of ramps...

install was a piece of cake, took me like 1 hr... quality and fitment is excellent :thumbsup:

btw, check out my "dealer chromed" stock wheels :) i love 'em!

i got the tips lined up pretty good, i may have to re-adjust them perfectly later when i feel like it :)

btw, i installed the iceman intake & tb last weekend and notice a small gain, i wasn't really impressed until today, heheh now that the exhaust can breath somewhat better, i can really feel the intake gains... can't wait to add the maxxfab 3" dp & o2 :eek:... oh yeah, it sounds so freaking awesome too!! i highly recommend it ;)

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup the maxxfab does, just have to cut off the bottleneck on the mopar... i'm getting both interchangeable...

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
APEX said:
Looks good. Get some audio/video of it :D
i just took a video with my digicam, gave it a couple of quick revs to 4.5-5.5k :) not the best quality but you'll get the idea.. save as here

·
Registered
93 Posts
not sure if you noticed it but your left pipe pokes out jus a lil bit further than your right one does, might wanna check that out, or it could jus be the pic

but other than that, nice exhaust,

what did you spend on the exhaust and cai?? curious to know

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PoloBoy12 said:
not sure if you noticed it but your left pipe pokes out jus a lil bit further than your right one does, might wanna check that out, or it could jus be the pic

but other than that, nice exhaust,

what did you spend on the exhaust and cai?? curious to know
yes, i'm aware of that :) but it's only like 3/8" off... i plan on readjusting it soon as get some free time again, at least it's a lot better than my stocker's fitment if you look at the 2nd pic :lol:

the cai was $214.99 w/ free shipping and the catback was $334.99 w/ $20 s/h i think... both from modernperformance.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i just installed my iceman intake yesterday...doesnt that thing just sound bad ass...only problem i'm having is the battery tray..the battery tie down on one side won't screw in cuz its not tapped right..so today me and a friend are gonna re-tap it...i also forgot to put my batter warmer back on..i also didnt like the instructions they were useless

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
robino said:
hey,
forget the bling...how about power?
feel anything diff. with the intake/throttle body???

how's the pedal feel? stiff?
you mean besides from it being louder? :lol:

power? honestly yes, i don't need to use much boost i (or any at all) to get it going. under wot all's i hear is a loud roar from exhaust and a loud whistle from the intake, my car now shreds 2nd gear used to just chirp. now it chirps 3rd like never before.. throttle is stiffer but took me 2 days and i'm used to it.. but i'm still getting used to the now audible flutter and swooshing noises though :(

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iceman tb & cai audio/vid clip...

i couldn't really reach the tb to go wot so i could barely get maybe 4-4.5k rpm revs out of it but even a that, it's still loud as hell :lol: save as here

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dyno results!!

last base was 218.8/244

dyno'd just yesterday with iceman cai, tb and mopar catback being the only difference

243.7/262.3

is this about right? still waiting on my stage1, will i see any more gain with that?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
those are some nice gains..you probably seen anywhere from 5 - 8 whp from the intakeim guessing..good stuff..you should see anywhere from 5 - 10 hp w. s1 added

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
04TurboSRT said:
yup the maxxfab does, just have to cut off the bottleneck on the mopar... i'm getting both interchangeable...
Hey man who did you buy the Cat back from. I love those tips.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.