Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installed my CBD CF front lip this afternoon, LOVE IT!!! I think it looks awesome! thank you CBD! awesome product, some of the best looking carbon fiber i've ever seen! I didnt use the rivets however, instead, i fastened it w/16 separate clips/bolts that support it just the same, and wont pull through. Already went 160mph w/the splitter on and it works like a champ!:cool: now how i installed it, i can remove it for drag racing so it doesnt slow me down even the slightest at my 110mph+ traps in the 1/4, then just bolt it back on after i get back from the track instead of having it permanently on there so to speak by using the rivets :eveilgrin

anyhow, enough talk...here're the pics(i also threw in a few of my engine bay since i just spent 4hrs cleaning and detailing the car inside and out, along w/the motor....

Attachments

· Registered
2,009 Posts
I want one soo bad.... lol... but I want some other things more...;) lol.. looks pimp dude:)

· Registered
8,661 Posts
Looks great!

· Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks everyone, it does look sic, and i know i could've spent the $$$ elsewhere, such as getting psi-fi's traction bushing kit, or put the $$$ towards 1/2 of a new FMIC, or something, but i couldnt pass the deal up w/the group buy on it. oh well lol

· Registered
333 Posts
looks good man :thumbsup: So can you post some pics of the clips you used. I'm putting mine on this week sometime.

thanks
jut

· Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jut said:
looks good man :thumbsup: So can you post some pics of the clips you used. I'm putting mine on this week sometime.

thanks
jut
hey man, yea i'll take pics of one tomorrow to show u what i mean, and i got 16 of 'em and used them instead. I'll take pics of the underside of the lip to show ya how it looks w/everything installed too:cool:

· Registered
333 Posts
mysrt4ownsyou said:
hey man, yea i'll take pics of one tomorrow to show u what i mean, and i got 16 of 'em and used them instead. I'll take pics of the underside of the lip to show ya how it looks w/everything installed too:cool:

werd.

· Registered
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dj-anakin said:
is it possible to take a pic of how you connected it with those 16 clips/bolts?

looks real good! ps how the silver stripes would look over it.
yeah i'm goin to try and take pics of it later...

· Registered
9,305 Posts
What kind o grill do you have and were did you get it. and btw the that looks dam sweet, to bad its cost like $300 and i can barlet afford it. if u wanna sell it ill buy it for cheaper:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.