Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I spent a good part of today installing my EBC, but in the end, it was well worth it!! :lol: This thing PULLS like a frieght train now. You can actually hear the turbo spoolin and real fast!! This controller has 3 settings, so I set 1 for racing (15psi), 1 for daily driving (10psi), and 1 for valet mode (4psi) LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: NOTICE the 165? Yea, thats 165 kPa witch is equal to 23.9psi!! The computer has a peak boost memory and that boost was achieved while dialing it in. NO CEL!! (knock on wood!!)

Here is a pic of what my interior looks like now:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Picture looks awesome looks just about like mine. Still at work and congradulations that it works thats awesome didn't take you what 30 mins to install it :lol: So that mounting spot on the intake worked fine?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Second Chance said:
Picture looks awesome looks just about like mine. Still at work and congradulations that it works thats awesome didn't take you what 30 mins to install it :lol: So that mounting spot on the intake worked fine?
Mounting spot on the intake was great, THANKS!! Yea REAL close to 30 min!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Nice!

I have a few questions, what is the Second display for?
Also does it read in PSI? I need one that will read PSI (kpa is too hard to convert)
How much did you pay?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
The little display above the radio only reads in kpa.

14.5psi = 100kpa

1bar = 14.5 psi

Your better off sticking to your autometer gauge because its alot easier to read. But you can use the blitz units for a refrence.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
So the second unit is not necessary?
Hector, what about the HKS V, same setup?
What color does it light up to?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Ok, maybe I was wrong. But I purchased the Blitz SBC iD and it allows me to change the units to PSI instead of kpa. Mine can display any of the 3 types of measurement. As for colors. The Blitz SBC DC of course is green lit, but the Blitz SBC iD has a blue indiglo backlit screen. The HKS I believe are also a darker color blue, but I'm not for sure on that one.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cali said:
Cali, the top unit is the EBC and it only reads kPa and the second unit is my TT and it only reads kPa. Both are Blitz units.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
drizze99 said:
cali said:
Cali, the top unit is the EBC and it only reads kPa and the second unit is my TT and it only reads kPa. Both are Blitz units.
Oh, well in that case my TT is much better looking :twisted:
Now someone please tell me which unit can read boost in PSI, thats what I will get. I prefer one with a blue screen also.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I can verify to you that the Blitz SBC iD (NOT DC) has a light blue indiglo screen and CAN BE set to read in PSI. I just re-read it in the crappy english manual they send you with the unit.
Stated in the instructions for the SBC iD:
UNIT:
-SBC i-D has the ability to display 4 different types of boost pressure:
kg/cm2 -76 cmHG - 2.50 kg/cm2
kpa -76 cmHG - 2.45x100kpa
BAR -30 inHG - 2.45 BAR
PSI -30 inHG - 35.5 PSI
To set, press MENU and go to Main Menu. Scroll to Unit and press
enter. Scroll left or right to eleck Unit, press enter to set.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Drizzie i take it you heard about our lil nightmare here in Tampa with the EBC?

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SRT-Hunter said:
whats the stock psi??

So you can actually raise the boost?? Drizze...you need to get to a dyno post haste!! :twisted:
I need to find a dyno in my area!! I don't even know where there is one!! I am still looking, but when I find, I'm there!!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Drizzie ok this is the way i think this Blitz works best...you take the out vacuum line from turbo, plug it into the IN on the Blitz selenoid. Then you take the OUT vacuum tee it off with one going to wastegate and one going to stock selenoid...thus no CEL and a running car. What did you do to yours?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
About this Discussion
66 Replies
13 Participants
Exhaust Depot
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing