Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the eibach pro-kit! It took about 2 1/2 hours. Very easy install! Car looks much lower! Funny thing is that it sits level, I thought the rear wouldn't be even with the front but it is! Rides very good! Handles great. Feels much more sporty! I think eibach springs and the rex inserts make a really good first couple of mods!

Ryan

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
You can keep the hot chick on the left if you want! I forgot her name. Anyone that can bounce Doritos off of a washing-machine and into her mouth is my kinda girl!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
ryansrt said:
I installed the eibach pro-kit! It took about 2 1/2 hours. Very easy install! Car looks much lower! Funny thing is that it sits level, I thought the rear wouldn't be even with the front but it is! Rides very good! Handles great. Feels much more sporty! I think eibach springs and the rex inserts make a really good first couple of mods!

Ryan
did you have to use a spring compressor to get the old springs off and put the new ones on?

·
Registered
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I did rent one from a local car parts store but I didn't need it. I just wrapped the strut with a towel and used an air impact wrench 21mm deep socket, worked like a charm! Its very very easy!

Ryan

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
spring compressor

Really?
Man, on my 98 R/T I had to compress the stock springs down a LOT to get them off. The Mopar Hi-Rates went on without a compresser, so I guess it's possible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.