Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to upgrade my suspension and i just wanted some input dfrom those who have already done so. stuff like what springs to get, shocks, struts, swaybars etc. whatever info you guys got let me know. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
WeatherMan said:
I want this info also
I'm no expert but the list in my sig has my car handling like a really fast go-kart. I stick to every corner I take. I could not ask for more. Bushing upgrades to come.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
blueblur2 said:
i am looking to upgrade my suspension and i just wanted some input dfrom those who have already done so. stuff like what springs to get, shocks, struts, swaybars etc. whatever info you guys got let me know. thanks
ive got Stage 3 coils, my sway bars are on the way good, combination i think...also running on 18's

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Stage 2 coilovers, Prothane bushings, 215's on the stock rims, hotchkis swaybars coming soon. . . . Don't skip the bushings, the make a huge difference.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Yeh - if you have the time, patience, and tools to do the job, don't skip the bushings. He's right - they make a HUGE difference.
Also, the stock tires/wheels aren't worthless, but an upgrade in that department will give you large dividends in handling.
Another vote for Hotchkis swaybars / Mopar Stage 3 coils.

·
Registered
504 Posts
From what I've read, I personally don't suggest the Eibach springs and not too thrilled about Tein either. If you want to go cheap I'd say Mopar or Goldlines, but I would seriously recomend saving up for some nice coilovers. There are a bunch of good coilover choices.

Skip the tower strut bars until you've done the rest of the stuff.

Sway bars are a good start. You won't notice a huge difference until you realize that your tires aren't losing traction like they used to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.