Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
700 whp isn't too shabby especially on the Rage dyno. 590 pump on the Rage dyno also a good look. I don't know y u didn't try for better times. Didn't u put down 717 whp at like 32psi?
Dont want to shit on the mans thread.....thanks and we will run in some NSCRA events this year.....:clap:

·
SRTforums Member
392 Posts
why isnt there a reverse gear cut into the shaft?

·
SRTforums Member
392 Posts
and will there be a pilot bearing option?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), SRT of the Month
7,512 Posts
Read the first post again, at the time of that photo the final production pieces were not ready.

·
Premium Member (Lifetime)
609 Posts
Kevin,

How often will these be made? Like every 6 weeks...

Thanks
Shane

·
Registered
632 Posts
Next batch will require a 10 person minimum groupbuy and will be 6-8 week lead time from when everyone pays. they are quick about the turnaround times since we have everything forged and just need treatment and final polishing.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
thanks walter. i can have them made pretty much anytime i want since we have all the di's made takes alot of the work out of it. i however have to order 10 at a time and would prefer not to come out of my pocket since there isnt much markup in this item i just wanted to offer the best of the best to the community.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
thanks walter. i can have them made pretty much anytime i want since we have all the di's made takes alot of the work out of it. i however have to order 10 at a time and would prefer not to come out of my pocket since there isnt much markup in this item i just wanted to offer the best of the best to the community.
Hey kevin will this shaft work like an acclerator shaft? I know you said that you have to have 10 ordered for you to have some made.. how many are on order?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
it is a accelerator shaft,with the longer first gear like rages except this one includes a new 2nd gear instead of just a 1st
nice...how close are you to getting a new batch going?.. also any vids of anyone with it in yet?

·
SRTforums Member
392 Posts
When/ if my trans comes apart one of theses is going it :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 60 Posts