Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Have any high horsepower SRT's tested this yet to see if it holds up like the Rage Accelerator? I am talking track launches etc?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
being as it is winter time and it is 10-20F outside during the day with piles of snow on the ground, you are just going to have to wait and see if it will hold up to launching seeing as the tracks and just about everything else is CLOSED.

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
I'm in search for an accelerator shaft for my build, was gonna go with the ragetek one. My car will def. see the track and be a twin disc setup.
Would like to see some track testing with this one lauching @ 6000+ rpms and twin disc so I can decide quick.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
guys, its winter here in CO in case you didn't realize it, and you can't simulate a true launch on a dyno, which is where you would have to test right now since it would be stupid and pointless to do it on the streets at this time of the year. just give it some time and you will have your results.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Good idea. I have an even better offer. I'll test it out for u guys and pay $500 to buy it. How does that sound? :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would not mind if you ship one this way.....I"ll test it out at 7++ :hi:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Errabit would be a better tester. He is actually fast and proven
1. good luck Kevin it looks like a very good porduct....all the best

2nd. I"m sure Errabit might be... But 10.5 at 137 on 27lbs aint to slow.. if it is I need to start parting out...:jester:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
700 whp isn't too shabby especially on the Rage dyno. 590 pump on the Rage dyno also a good look. I don't know y u didn't try for better times. Didn't u put down 717 whp at like 32psi?

21 - 40 of 60 Posts