Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys the production pieces are almost all sorted out and the di's and everything are ready to get these all done.

they are made of Forged 4320 high nickel chromoly steel and rated to 1000hp, come with straight cut first and second gear price will be $1550

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Does this mean that the 1 2 shift fork "edit" "syncro" will no longer be needed?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I meant to say syncro not fork. being it is straight cut.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That looks great, Kevin! I had no idea you were making an "Accelerator" style input shaft. Looks like it puts the competition to shame! Good job!

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Drools.... Wish I was rich...

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I wouldnt say that.... we have yet to see test results and this thing in action b4 u make a claim like that.
Excuse me, I should have said it looks like it has potential to put the competition to shame...

I've owned a Rage Tek accelerator shaft in the past. It wasn't made of chromoly, for starters, so that's a 1-up in my book for this piece. Also, the addition of a straight cut 2nd gear... What's not to love? Quality looks to be excellent from the pics!

·
Premium Member
5,120 Posts
Excuse me, I should have said it looks like it has potential to put the competition to shame...

I've owned a Rage Tek accelerator shaft in the past. It wasn't made of chromoly, for starters, so that's a 1-up in my book for this piece. Also, the addition of a straight cut 2nd gear... What's not to love? Quality looks to be excellent from the pics!
Has held up to COUNTLESS track passes in my car:readclose I would be curious to see this tested in a high horsepower or track whore car to see how it works out. Looks like a nice piece but doesnt mean it works. Not hateing on Kevin W at all I am sure with him its a good product but has it been tested:readclose

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Has held up to COUNTLESS track passes in my car:readclose I would be curious to see this tested in a high horsepower or track whore car to see how it works out. Looks like a nice piece but doesnt mean it works. Not hateing on Kevin W at all I am sure with him its a good product but has it been tested:readclose
Yeah, not trying to hate on Rage-Teks shaft either. It has definitely been proven, but from the looks of things, this one is potentially as good, if not better for some reasons. Like I said, POTENTIALLY.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
final fitment is going to be this week and i should have an update for everyone after that! sounds like i will get my first 10 i ordered then they will be stocking 50!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts