Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
BTR said:
why is the Ya 7.4 and yb 22.4

wouldnt that mean at its richest point it would be 7.4?

and leanest 22.4?

shouldnt the ya be 10 and the yb be 20?

never heard of a 7.4 afr for the srt. maybe 9 at richest.

Because that's what the LC-1 is set to at default. If you've not reprogrammed the LC-1 output, then you need to match the gauge settings to that. Yeah 10.0 to 20.0 would be better but you'd need to reprogram the LC-1 to those values (at 0V and 5V) and also set Ya and Yb to that. I think 10.0 to 18.0 would be even better because I can't see you going leaner than that and it would give you more resolution in that range.

Vic.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
i had a question my car at idle is in between 14.6 and 14.9 and when i am driving the afr goes in between 14.5 and 15.4 all i wanted to know is if this afr is ok or is there something wrong with my lc-1

·
Registered
132 Posts
beltranavid said:
i had a question my car at idle is in between 14.6 and 14.9 and when i am driving the afr goes in between 14.5 and 15.4 all i wanted to know is if this afr is ok or is there something wrong with my lc-1
That's in the right range but a lot depends on when it's doing what. When accelerating it should be richer, when you come off the accelerator it should quickly go rich then show very lean, etc. Why would you think there's anything wrong with the LC-1 btw?

Also you should reprogram the LC-1 for 10 to 20 AFR from 0 to 5V and match it on the gauge, as you get better resolution that way and shouldnt need to see less than 10 anyway.

btw I don't get emails letting me know of all posts like this so for general support you should pm me or email me directly (preferred).

21 - 23 of 23 Posts