Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So they are telling me that they will not warranty the sensor... even though it was messed up right from when I got it from you...... where should I go to get a new one that hopefully works properly... this is INCREDIBLY frustrating to say the least as I have had this thing for months and it has been totally useless!!!!

Paul

·
Registered
217 Posts
I believe it is a BOSCH sensor. They run around $65 -$75 if I remember correctly. And, any aouto prts store will have it or can get it. Sorry, I dont remember the part number though.

I am surprised to hear this. I have their LC-1, SSI-4 and X16 gauge for over a year and anytime I had aproblem they were super helpful! I even sent my LC-1 unit back once only to find out I had a ground issue that was my fault.
They sttod 100% behind their stuff at that time. I wonder whats up?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sorry you're having this hassle. Yes they generally stand behind their products but not the sensors due to abuse (leaded gas) and not being able to tell if it's really theirs or some older unit from elsewhere. I don't normally stock the sensors, but I'll check on Monday to see what I can get one for. Email me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts