Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
How about a groupbuy for the vei psi boost gauge? Would love to get the wideband but not quite enough funds.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually no GB necessary for other gauges, because I'm doing this special instead... the VEI gauges are already discounted about 10% on our website, but use coupon code "SRT4F_C4" on the checkout page and it will take an additional 10% off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually no GB necessary for other gauges, because I'm doing this special instead... the VEI gauges are already discounted about 10% on our website, but use coupon code "SRT4F_C4" on the checkout page and it will take an additional 10% off.

So are you not going to be doing the group buy for this? How many people need to buy it to get in it?

I was going to buy the wideband, a boost gauge, and an oil pressure gauge, can you messasge me a price for all 3 of these together? I think I want the highres boost gauge, and I want them all in red. Shipped to 78249.

Thank you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any chance on another group buy on the lc1 and vei wideband?? didn't get to get in on the last one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably not for a while because these gauges are backordered currently and I'm not sure when they'll be available again. :crying:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts