Dodge SRT Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Roof rack= Bag of dicks strapped to the top of your car mod.

If you guys were really badass you would stack the roof racks, I mean if you are so cool with one imagine the poon you will be pulling with three stacked on top of each other.
Already got that covered. I not only changed the fairing to the rear crossbar, I flipped it up. Just like your mom does the sunshades on her glasses.

Then, the main poon attraction is I mount my kayak vertically on the racks. Scratch that, I don't even use the racks, I just threw a brick through my sunroof, broke all the glass out and stick the kayak straight up and down through that hole.

I couldn't find the hole at first, so I glued some hair around it and boom, poon city.

Now...you shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

·
Premium Member
45,258 Posts
Already got that covered. I not only changed the fairing to the rear crossbar, I flipped it up. Just like your mom does the sunshades on her glasses.

Then, the main poon attraction is I mount my kayak vertically on the racks. Scratch that, I don't even use the racks, I just threw a brick through my sunroof, broke all the glass out and stick the kayak straight up and down through that hole.

I couldn't find the hole at first, so I glued some hair around it and boom, poon city.

I like you.:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
:hi:

So, in conclusion, I like it. It's good quality and was a good deal cheaper than the other major brands.

Kayak fit nice and snug, no problems or movement at 60mph+

Plus, it's all black. What does that mean? It means I have a big black bag of dicks on my roof, so technically I now have a BBC.

:rofl:

If you don't know what BBC stands for, you probably aren't laughing. If you do know what it stands for...you understand now. A white guy telling people all about his BBC. The looks I get...

:lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts

So much win!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a super-old thread, but I need to get a rack to carry my kayaks... do you happen to have the part numbers/details for this inno rack? I can't find it anywhere, unless it was discontinued? trying to fit by make and model on their site comes back TBD...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
41 - 48 of 48 Posts