Dodge SRT Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,258 Posts
A roof rack is there for function, its to hold your skis, snowboard or bikes etc. Its not a visual mod. Why? Because it looks like a bag of dicks strapped to the top of your car.

And that is why you are retarded.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
A roof rack is there for function, its to hold your skis, snowboard or bikes etc. Its not a visual mod. Why? Because it looks like a bag of dicks strapped to the top of your car.

And that is why you are retarded.
A bag of dicks...

:rofl:

·
Registered
210 Posts
haha fine ok ok lets just start doing cool things along with everyone else so that we get accepted.
Im not in high school anymore and thats why Im not afraid to share my ideas.
But I understand why the uncreative would go that route in customization and why they would jump into the gutter when selecting adjectives.

·
Premium Member
45,258 Posts
Start doing cool things? Share your ideas? Uncreative and roof rack is a route of customization?
?

So when did putting a roof rack on your neon become a cool thing? And when did it become your idea? You think you are the first person to put a roof rack on their car? We are uncreative because you think putting a roof rack on your car is a route of customization?

Not only are your ideas retarded but you yourself are retarded. Thanks for removing any suspicion of your retardedness by posting and showing you are retarded.

Its a roof rack, it serves a purpose. Its not for looks and if anything its a eye sore not a visual mod. You say you are not in high school anymore but Im guessing thats because you dropped out to sit at home and smoke tons of marijuana.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Start doing cool things? Share your ideas? Uncreative and roof rack is a route of customization?
?

So when did putting a roof rack on your neon become a cool thing? And when did it become your idea? You think you are the first person to put a roof rack on their car? We are uncreative because you think putting a roof rack on your car is a route of customization?

Not only are your ideas retarded but you yourself are retarded. Thanks for removing any suspicion of your retardedness by posting and showing you are retarded.

Its a roof rack, it serves a purpose. Its not for looks and if anything its a eye sore not a visual mod. You say you are not in high school anymore but Im guessing thats because you dropped out to sit at home and smoke tons of marijuana.
Anyone ever tell you, you're kind of a dick? If he likes roof racks for looks, who cares it's his car.

Getting upset over what someone else is doing, that has nothing to do with you...women do that. Are you a woman?

If not, stop crying and go do some push-ups.

·
Premium Member
45,258 Posts
Im not kinda a dick I am a dick. But that doesnt change the fact that a roof rack is not a visual mod its a tool that serves a function.

Just because someone likes the taste of lead paint chips doesnt mean its ok to eat them.
And for the record im not upset, its called logic. You sound like you are mad about me calling him retarded or is it the fact that Im calling him retarded that makes you think you are equally retarded?

Just wondering.

·
Registered
210 Posts
He complains like a woman but he also listens (or rather reads) like a woman.:readclose

I said neons are too round for roof racks to look nice... kinda like how I wouldnt put 18 inchers on her. It may look good on some rides but not for our rides for sure.

Never said roof racks were cool either... they are just an option for customization. But as stated above some things are good for one but not so great on another car.

What I did mean about being cool is how you seem to think youre the official cool referee and I was baing sarcastic about going along with whatever you and anyone else like you think is cool.

Soo maybe read twice next time :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I'm going to attach a trailer hitch and an empty trailer to my car and custom paint it to match so I can have the stylez and be different :stab:

Seriously though how hard is it to put on and take off the roof rack? I've been thinking about getting one for my mountain bike but don't want to have it on the car unless I'm using it. Cramming a muddy mountain bike in the back of my car is getting old...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm going to attach a trailer hitch and an empty trailer to my car and custom paint it to match so I can have the stylez and be different :stab:
lol also known as plymouth prowler haha

Seriously though how hard is it to put on and take off the roof rack? I've been thinking about getting one for my mountain bike but don't want to have it on the car unless I'm using it. Cramming a muddy mountain bike in the back of my car is getting old...
They just might have a how to somewhere :lol:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Im not kinda a dick I am a dick. But that doesnt change the fact that a roof rack is not a visual mod its a tool that serves a function.

Just because someone likes the taste of lead paint chips doesnt mean its ok to eat them.
And for the record im not upset, its called logic. You sound like you are mad about me calling him retarded or is it the fact that Im calling him retarded that makes you think you are equally retarded?

Just wondering.
Yea, you're definitely a woman. Only a whiny woman would take their own opinion and refer to it as logic. :gay: :rofl:

And for your choice of slur...you're doing it wrong, here...let me help you:

Easy, as in it basically clamps on. If you do it right, as in align it and make sure both sides are even, purely for a structural standpoint (breaking out a tape measure, unless you have very good eyes) it might take a few minutes.

All depends on how much patience you have to do that however many times you would need to do that to go biking.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So you are saying that Thule designed their roof rack to be a visual mod? That is interesting.
I'm not saying anything, but I'm sure they designed it with form and function in mind. To be functional and visually appealing as well. Only the hardest of hardcore people would buy a rack for their bikes, if it looked like a bag of dicks on their car. :readclose :lol:

If you can see it, it is probably more visual than functional...this is for any part on a car. If you can't see it, it is probably more functional than pretty.

A part can be purely functional or purely visual or both. A roof rack is both. Would I put one on just for the looks, no. Would I make fun of someone for doing it, no. Would I like to drive to taco bell, right now and get some chicken burritos, yes. :frogtongu

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm not saying anything, but I'm sure they designed it with form and function in mind. To be functional and visually appealing as well. Only the hardest of hardcore people would buy a rack for their bikes, if it looked like a bag of dicks on their car. :readclose :lol:

If you can see it, it is probably more visual than functional...this is for any part on a car. If you can't see it, it is probably more functional than pretty.

A part can be purely functional or purely visual or both. A roof rack is both. Would I put one on just for the looks, no. Would I make fun of someone for doing it, no. Would I like to drive to taco bell, right now and get some chicken burritos, yes. :frogtongu
oooh get me a chimichanga :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
45,258 Posts
Roof rack= Bag of dicks strapped to the top of your car mod.

If you guys were really badass you would stack the roof racks, I mean if you are so cool with one imagine the poon you will be pulling with three stacked on top of each other.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts