Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in the day I bought just one set (ugh) of the seat bezels to convert the non acr seats. Well I never used them but since I have been going to the track more and more i decided to finally install it. I really really should have bought two pairs back then cause man they are hard to find now. Anybody on here know of a guy who knows a guy (or girl) who still has these or wants to part with them ... message me plz.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I saw that ebay link but its only for the back part and for over 100 bucks thought that was not a good deal. I saw that facebook page and Im gonna message him..... maybe somebody can part out a seat lolol... yup its come to this please part out your seats ..

·
Registered
293 Posts
Yea I saw that ebay link but its only for the back part and for over 100 bucks thought that was not a good deal. I saw that facebook page and Im gonna message him..... maybe somebody can part out a seat lolol... yup its come to this please part out your seats ..
Id just make a post in the FB groups. Im sure someone has a set and will sell them.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
seems like something someone could easily 3D print if they had one to model it off of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts