Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I never tought I'd say that since I ever had Mazda products so far, but my next car will be a dodge, yes, an Americain car!

Just by reading the review around the web, reading here and also on other forums, it seems that everyone is really excited about the car, specially the LUcky bastards who already own one!

So, here I come Dodge! Only sad thing is we don't have a lot of infos here in Canada yet... put good things comes to those who can wait!

Later!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
welcome to the darkside ya hoser.

j/k. :wink:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, going to the dark side!

Still not really sure tho, I'm still reading reviews on the Neon since 2000 and they still have their parts of problems, not really great for a less than 3 years old car... but I guess that's why warranty is there and it's a small price to pay to have such a performance machine for the price!

Later!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
And another conversion comlpeted successfully. :lol:

Welcome to the PVO club !!

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i owned a 2000 Neon and beat 90k miles onto it street racing and what not while in return getting 30-35mpg and 0 problems :wink: :roll: :twisted: i want an SRT but i have my theories as to what i think it should have been like.....*cough*Clone :roll: :wink: *cough*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts