Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crying: I miss Germany so much. Every since i've gotten back to the states i've realized that this place kinda suck.

1. can't do over 70 MPH on the highway :wah?!:

2. can't have an exhaust over 95db :zzzz:

3. there is no beer over here that can get you drunk after having just one :eeeek:

4. you have to drive for miles and miles to get to a freakin racetrack that cost you $45-60 bucks to get in.

5. and lastly I just miss you guys :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Down here where I am its like if they don't know you tough shit their not going to because everybody has there own thing going on and new guys are not welcome

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
That sucks. I was doing 155 MPH today just cruising. The porsche I passed gave me a thumbs up on my exhaust. Sorry to hear you missing it. That's why I extended here for another 3 years. I know I will definitely go to jail if I go back to the states. The speed limits are so slow!!! That's why I am not moving back until I have to.

·
Registered
152 Posts
you're in panama and miss this place... nothing againsts all the guys in germany but wtf ur in [email protected] panama city ever been there for spring break? sh!t's crazy... u can hit the daytona 500 up, u jus missed that. i'd kill to be there, enjoy that sH!t. damn that would suck to get off work on fri and be at the beach in 10 min damn that must suck...

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha funny you should say that because spring break is going on right now. Nice looking car by the way Wenzel.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Thanks bro, but wait until I post up pictures. I have done a lot since that picture. More to come. I just don't wan to post up pics until it's pretty much done.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
wenzel said:
I was doing 155 MPH today just cruising. The porsche I passed gave me a thumbs up on my exhaust.

That's just HOT right there :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
well we miss you at spang too bro just take that slowass neon of yours out to the races once you get the turbo on and show them whats up they will accept you then man

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I hate all of the cliques and crap. People should learn to hang out with any car enthusiasts regardless of where their project stands. If they don't like you for who you are then find some other "cool" people to hang out with. You don't need a-holes like that. Sorry to hear about the lame scene out there.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Panama City Beach sucks! It's only good for spring break. Try living there. I lived in Ft. Walton for 3.5 years and that sucked too. They are both very similar. Lower alabama, not florida. IMO of course, some people love it there. Depends what you like.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well we miss you at spang too bro just take that slowass neon of yours out to the races once you get the turbo on and show them whats up they will accept you then man
Hahaha thats funny Durstin, but we'll see how you do a bitburg this year. I'll be back over there to visit in May so let me know when the races are so I can coordinate my leave right.

Srt4va you got that car looking right man . I'm guessing just about $20,000+ or so in mods and parts? Panama City is a nice area because of the beach conveniance but its not much of a car scene at all. There are nothing but Evos, Wrxs, 350Zs, and they don't associate with lower class (hp) neons. But i'll show them. my kit is getting installed and tuned by one of the best mechanics in Florida. not to mention that i'm getting back almost $10,000 in taxes from this year and last year. haha so we'll see what happens after that. The only good thing about being back in the states is that I will finally be able to be on the Nopi tour and hopefully get in Superstreet. so wish me luck.

·
Registered
115 Posts
good luck bro with nopi. as far as the may thing and how i do at bitburg it looks like i will be waititng another year to use the slicks and other new stuff the first races are the end of may i think and i leave for iraq in may before the races so i guess i lose. but hey i just went to neremburgring that was tight manand i beat out a bunch of sweet cars i went faster lap times than a lous elise and the guy ion he iper srt10 there didnt have the balls to pass me so we ran very close times

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool, sorry that you have to go to Iraq. but i've been there and done that and got the t-shirt. goodluck with that and stack that loot so you can go stage 3 or agp kit when you get back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts