Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are happy to be working hand in hand with bob @ form n function with our motor builds in the future. He will be doing all the portings and coatings for PFIspeed and our customers. A huge thanks goes out to bob for all the help on the head for my car and for the future dealings we will have together!

Your the man bob thanks for everything!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Likewise Kevin. It's going to be a great year for PFI Speed and I am glad we are able to help you and your customers out with nothing less than the best porting and coating solutions. :thumbsup:

More good things to come :eveilgrin

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
21,297 Posts
Do you guys do any transmission work?

·
21,297 Posts
Not sure just trying to make the tranny bullitproof to a certain extent... Like maybe input shaft, rings, gears stuff that is prone to breaking easily in our trannys!

I'm trying to put 500 with ease knowing the tranny will hold but DD at around 420hp

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
our billet input shaft is about 60 days out to final production, we have modified 3/4 shift forks, we have a heat treating that we do on the gears that have shown to hold big power and alot of abuse in the honda world and we have brought it to the srt4 market. We have a few gearsets out there and have had no issues at all

·
21,297 Posts
Sounds nice!!

When will These be available for purchase?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts