Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any srt's in kingman?? i didnt bring out the srt due to too many miles, but i havent seen any others rolling around.

Where are all the AZ folks that drove out for UDM located??? :clap:

·
Registered
105 Posts
You might as well make the trip up for any Las Vegas events, it is at least closer. I'll be heading through Kingman on my way down to Phoenix this next weekend.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
DONT MOVE TO KINGMAN. I lived there for over 10 years. It sucks bad. There is nothing to do there. I pretty much grew up there. Unless you like heavy amounts of meth and dirt ball people stay away.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SLCFast4 said:
DONT MOVE TO KINGMAN. I lived there for over 10 years. It sucks bad. There is nothing to do there. I pretty much grew up there. Unless you like heavy amounts of meth and dirt ball people stay away.
:lol: well im not into meth nor dirt balls, but a really close friend just moved there. I got back to so cal a few hours ago and i realized that im deffinately a city guy. But its just too hard to afford the living out here. It sounds decent enough to live there for a while to save up some money. its kinda hard to pass up really cheap rent and a garunteed decent job.

you have any other suggestions??

Oh and just before i left we saw a yellow srt. i was excited to say the least

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Becca said:
:lol: well im not into meth nor dirt balls, but a really close friend just moved there. I got back to so cal a few hours ago and i realized that im deffinately a city guy. But its just too hard to afford the living out here. It sounds decent enough to live there for a while to save up some money. its kinda hard to pass up really cheap rent and a garunteed decent job.

you have any other suggestions??

Oh and just before i left we saw a yellow srt. i was excited to say the least
Its kinda like Florida without the hurricanes and prozac deficient Robino. :lol: Once you lived in cali for a while its kinda hard to move out, but jobs and cheap living do influence a lot. My brother lives in Florida now and has a house in which he pays about 1g a month. Where can you get a house in so cal for that much? :crybaby:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
keyboard_warrior said:
Its kinda like Florida without the hurricanes and prozac deficient Robino. :lol: Once you lived in cali for a while its kinda hard to move out, but jobs and cheap living do influence a lot. My brother lives in Florida now and has a house in which he pays about 1g a month. Where can you get a house in so cal for that much? :crybaby:
try like $400/mo for a house in kingman lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.