Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just got back from my spring break vacation at Puerto Rico 8) . Once i got home i saw the brand new Dodge truck on my driveway, Yes the one with the HEMI (Im gonna take pics of it later). Thought it was mad cool. 2 words describe it... BIG & FAST. Well its been a while since ive been on this site, aprox. ooo.... shock like 28 days shock . I was dieing to come back.

But the next day i got back i went to the New York International Auto Show D . i got some pics. It was hard to take them but people were surounding the car with their jaws droped P lol . But, also kids were jumping around in the car. i was about to cry cry . Anyways the SRT-4 was flame red. But this SRT-4 did not have the racing seats. They had the optional regular neon seats with the side airbags. But every thing else wound up the same. But on my opinion on the seats is that they gotta got the racing seats are, how should i say... BITCHIN twisted . By the ways i have like 15-20 pics of the car from a total of 113 pics of the auto show. One prob is that i dont know how to set up a thumb site and post the pics on ? . Can any of you peoplez help me ?

O by the way i like a couple of changes so far that ive seen. One is that BITCHIN pic of the SRT-4 up top and the other is that rad video/movie that dodge.com had on the SRT-4 racing that WRX (with the girl in the car P )

Any ways can someone help me?

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I was at the NY Auto Show this past Saturday. I sat in the SRT-4, friend took some pics of me in the car, it was great. My friend was so excited he screamed out, "Chris, This'll be yours in a few weeks!" And like about a dozen people turned to us and looked at me secretly saying "YOU LUCKING MOFO!!". I was so proud. Lol. We'd miigrate to one place, but we'd look at each other, smile -- and then run right back. Someone swiped the Dodge emblem off of the front! Heh. Everytime we came back, more and more people sat in it. I stayed near the hood, since it was popped, and people were looking in and I was pointing stuff out to them. Lol. Proud day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.