Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Service Techn. for Automotive Comfort and Saftey Electronics..

did my lasts tests yesterday (which explains why i wasnt at the track yesterday) and i passed!! w00tw00t!:clap: so,after 2500 Euros in fees..its all over (yeah,i couldve done the course thru OPEL?GM Europe and saved loads of money..but i would have also had to wait years for an opening...

strange enough tho... i got an invitation last week to attend a seminare at Opel in Russelsheims for the 21st and 22nd... for CAN BUS systems.. ill go anyway(DUH,i know that shiot now LOL) and just raid the minibar in the Hotelroom...:jester:

i just wanted to share my accomplishment with u all..:hi:

the bad part is.. i aint getting a pay rais because of this..(but i can at least make a claim for a tax refund at the end of the year...:ninja: )

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:rofl: thanks man.. i am so relieved that i passed.. im messed up on one of the cars in the practicle exams *6 cars..every car has faults in the electronics..find the faults ..40 mins for each car.. i messed up on the Audi A6,but found the probs on the other cars..there was a Golf V,a Bmw 530,a Focus,A pasast and a Peugeot...only the Passat threw a cel .. all the mcars were tricked out with special controllers that set up faults in the systems..pretty nasty.. there situations that u would alnost never ever experience in the real world situations*

but its over now :thumbsup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
schmauch said:
You mean you can't just look for the tape on the circuit card contacts or a pin pulled out and taped up, oh yeah, that was the Army Technical school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nah.if u did that,u would get disqaulified and couldt do testing for another year..

they sealed the boxes too..

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Cool! Now we have two mechanics? What the hell is a "Service Techn. for Automotive Comfort and Saftey Electronics" anyway? Is that German for "mechanic"?

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
BoostJunky4G63 said:
:thumbsup: Sweet man! So why do you need paul and my help for? :lol: How come you didnt post this on mitspro??
Hey boostjunky ive been looking at your car.. It's awesome.. I live on spang and always turn when i hear the blow off valve.. Maybe you can let me look at it up close? Im very interested in how it runs..
Im also turbochargin my crx this month or early next...

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
u have a diferent thermostat..why.. for a 2.0 nt modern dohc motor.. leave that thermostat switching for the musclecar crowd

where in idar oberstein are u ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
raph said:
u have a diferent thermostat..why.. for a 2.0 nt modern dohc motor.. leave that thermostat switching for the musclecar crowd

where in idar oberstein are u ?
I changed out the thermostat because I wanted it to stay resonably cool after I put the turbo on. Faulty logic on my part so it's going away very soon.

Where I live. Thats a difficult one to explain on a forum. Its ontop of one of the hills that overlook the city, 2 blocks from the Chrysler dealership. Infact, if you drove around near the chrysler dealership for 10 minutes looking for my neon you will find it.

I just got a new neighbor last week. They have a neon too. I think it's a 4 door ACR, I dont know I gota ask.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.