Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just told by Dodge CIty of Countryside (the only approved dealer in Illinois) that they were expecting SRTs to arrive at end of March.
Hopefully
Close to making the trip to FL or Arizona. :p

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Somehow I doubt there's only one SRT dealer in the whole state. I'd guess at least 5 dealers in the Chicago area will be getting them and I know of at least one in the STL area. Then there's prolly another dozen dealers at least in the other parts of the state.

-faast

·
Registered
290 Posts
Right now Countryside is the only dealer in Chicagoland that has completed the training. The worst part is they are made about 1 to 2 hours away. Luckily 6 inches of recent snow has slowed my enthusiam for importing a car from down South.

·
Registered
26 Posts
There are only 2 dealers listed for Michigan and I'am in the suburbs of Detroit and the closest srt-4 dealer from me is like 15-20 miles and I have no idea when they are going to get some srt's in. Since the srt's are made in Illinios then states like Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin would get some first but apparently not...... :(

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dodge City went to the dealer training in Florida with the southern dealers, probably so they could say they are the only approved dealer. After there are more training sessions I'm sure there will be more approved in Illinois. Hopefully because they told me Stage upgrades not covered by warranty? Maybe Dodge City will have priority over other Illinois dealers for going to earlier training. I live about 60 miles from Belvidere, so that is really tough knowing they are going right on bye :cry:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Speaking of Belvidere, I just drove by there about 2 hours ago, and I saw at least 20 on the lot. All colors, but very few yellow. I got to thinking how dumb it is that we have to go to Florida if we want one now, when they are right here. :evil: Thats why I have plane tickets to Florida Thursday to pick mine up. :twisted: At least it will be broken in when it gets home.

·
Registered
30 Posts
MoneyMike61 said:
There are only 2 dealers listed for Michigan and I'am in the suburbs of Detroit and the closest srt-4 dealer from me is like 15-20 miles and I have no idea when they are going to get some srt's in. Since the srt's are made in Illinios then states like Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin would get some first but apparently not...... :(
Where's the list?

·
Registered
290 Posts
You have to go to www.dodge.com
Click on Find A Dealer on the left hand side.
Put in you Zip Code and make sure you change the type of vehicle from Dodge Car to SRT-4 Dealers.

The dealers listed have attended the Southern training sessions. As more training sessions are completed, dealerships will be added.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
There are at least 5 dealers in chicago that are going to be cirtified to sell the srt line. I know because I call a lot of dealers one day to find as many as I can and to get a feel who would possibily be selling the srt-4 above msrp. I can't wait much longer to get this car because the nice weather this week makes me want to go fast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
liv'n loud
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing