Dodge SRT Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1630 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I fucking hate the Flames, but I'm stunned that they're in a playoff spot right now. Like most guys I thought they'd be in a race to the bottom.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
How about them Florida teams, yeah. What, a man can dream right?
Uh, Lightning are in man.

Many lolz if the penguins don't even make the playoffs.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
So how about them Bruins ...... :lol::lol::like:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
EASTERN CONFERENCE

New York Rangers vs. Pittsburgh Penguins ..... Duh, Rangers

Washington Capitals vs. New York Islanders .... Lets go with the isle. To see ovi squirm

Montreal Canadiens vs. Ottawa Senators .... Hot goalie upset by the sens

Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Detroit Red Wings .... Go Tampa I guess

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Anaheim Ducks vs. Winnipeg Jets ...... Going to be crazy in the peg, but the aren't a playoff type team. Ducks

Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames ..... Easy, the Canucks

St. Louis Blues vs. Minnesota Wild .... Another hot goalie win for the Wild

Nashville Predators vs. Chicago Blackhawks ..... If this is the Preds year, this is the round for them, Preds.

·
OT Iron Chef
15,673 Posts
First thing is that I need to see the Caps and Pens booted, then the Rags can piss off after that. As for who wins it all, I don't care, as long as it isn't a Canadian based team, it is fun watching them never win the ultimate prize in their national sport. :lol:

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Hey where is ps2srt4, his Caps is looking good this season. Sorry Jim, the pens got booted but the caps are still in it. Block head, your picks are still looking good. However, my lightning wilted like a flower on a hot Florida day. let us see who move on in the next series.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hey where is ps2srt4, his Caps is looking good this season. Sorry Jim, the pens got booted but the caps are still in it. Block head, your picks are still looking good. However, my lightning wilted like a flower on a hot Florida day. let us see who move on in the next series.
My picks were brutal. I haven't even watched the second round, I bought a new house and moved and I don't have a horse in the race anymore. Fuck Calgary.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Lets go CAPS!!!!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
What on earth! Slim likes the CAPS!!! You're supposed to be backing the Lightning Slim. Jim, you should send some love to Florida for knocking off the Canadiens. Sorry Block head.

·
SRTforums Member
594 Posts
Looks like Tampa is on a roll but don't count out Chicago this should be a good series

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Fuck the Hawks

1581 - 1600 of 1630 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
37 Participants
friend088
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing