Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1630 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How can you not like this shit? this was a mutual agreement!!! they said we are gonna fight and at a face off they dropped gloves. and fought. that shit would be stopped immediately in any other sport.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
How can you not like this shit? this was a mutual agreement!!! they said we are gonna fight and at a face off they dropped gloves. and fought. that shit would be stopped immediately in any other sport.
That was bad ass and I will agree with you. But that was 2 mins of what happened.... The rest of the time its dull. Fights are awesome but hockey isn't. If hockey broke up fights they would lose ratings like crazy.

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think so. They also will never break up fights because it is part of the legend of the sport. Hockey isn't boring at all. You just don't like it.

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
I don't think so. They also will never break up fights because it is part of the legend of the sport. Hockey isn't boring at all. You just don't like it.
Agreed. My brother likes it. I don't find it that entertaining. But I'm not going to bash anyone that likes it. I can see why people like it. I always wanted to play ice hockey but theres not too many ice rinks where I live. If I played it I'm sure I would enjoy it a little more. I went to a Ducks game once.... More enjoyable in person than on TV.

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no.. its not like nascar at all... nascar is for rednecks that like to fuck their sisters. hockey is for MEN that like beer red meat and pussy!!!

if you dont like hockey you probably eat tofu, drink wine coolers, and suck DICK!

·
SRTforums Member
594 Posts
^^^^^:rofl: Hockey is definitely not boring. If you understand the game it's alot of action and fun to play also. GO WINGS

·
Premium Member
47,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love football too man. In fact I like all 4 of the Major sports. Soccer is gay though but I would definitely go to a soccer game.

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Sooooo, anybody wanna fuck?

·
2013 FF Pizza League Champion
10,991 Posts
no.. its not like nascar at all... nascar is for rednecks that like to fuck their sisters. hockey is for MEN that like beer red meat and pussy!!!

if you dont like hockey you probably eat tofu, drink wine coolers, and suck DICK!
I do not agree with this statement. I don't consider myself a redneck, and I don't even talk to my sister, but that's another story.
I love hockey, and the fights are only a small part of it to me. I find the whole game exciting, and agree that's even more fun in person. Nothing like 18,000 Caps fans rocking the red!
Also...

1 - 20 of 1630 Posts
About this Discussion
1.6K Replies
37 Participants
friend088
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing