Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Banned
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone else plan on going? i will be racing both days(sat & sun) if anyone else wants to roll out.

i have just set up race with another FAST stock turbo car.
so it looks like we will be battling for the title of the FASTEST stock turbo car on the west coast w/NO N2o. :readclose :wah?!:

it will be a VERY good race!!! and i hope to video it :hi: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slow4dr said:
OOOOOOOOOH "tough guy" vs Mike :lol:

I might have to go watch this.

hahah.... should be a good race. i just need to bust out another 1.633 60ft and im golden. :lol: *dials gunnar # to borrow his slicks* :eveilgrin :thumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
yeah ill probably check it out, my car aint ported and clipped i was just asking cuz i might be going that route or big turbo not sure yet, but anyways ill probably see you guys out there, might be a good place to try the slicks :eveilgrin

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
ill be back in rosarito lol. shit i wish i could make it and good luck mike! oh yea i miet the guy with the black srt4 when he first broke into 12's, he seemed pretty chill! hey mike what size slicks were the ones when you cut a 1.6?

·
Banned
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Slow89 said:
ill be back in rosarito lol. shit i wish i could make it and good luck mike! oh yea i miet the guy with the black srt4 when he first broke into 12's, he seemed pretty chill! hey mike what size slicks were the ones when you cut a 1.6?

26 x 6 :readclose

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
turbo_protege5 said:
26 x 6 :readclose
those with a good driver will cut a nasty 60ft. i want bigger slicks already cuz 24x8 arent cutting it anymore lol!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
turbo_protege5 said:
what are you tring to say? :ninja:
exactly what i said i good driver(you) and those slicks will cut a nasty 60 ft lol.

·
Banned
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Slow89 said:
exactly what i said i good driver(you) and those slicks will cut a nasty 60 ft lol.

OHHHHHH..... :lol: thanks!!! so you better come get your block off plate tonight before manny does. :rofl: :eveilgrin

1 - 20 of 292 Posts