Discussion Starter #1
Please Identify your self:

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84471

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84525

Cali

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Ouch...all I can say is, it wasn't me... :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, he said it was yellow and it had a N/T on the side window. Shouldn't be too hard to narrow down.

·
Registered
534 Posts
FUCK MUSTANGS....I FUCKEN HATE THEM...THEY SHALL ALL ROT IN HELL...I HATE THEM ALL....MUSTANG DRIVERS CAN SUCK MY FUCKING PENIS......MOPARS 3RD FASTEST CAR?....HOW ABOUT THE HEMI 440-6 TO ADD TO THAT...FUCK THE HATERS...Z28'S CAN SUCK MY ACCLAIMS BALLS...NO LOVE FOR A GOOD CAR...THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SAID THE WRX WAS SLOW AND THEN WENT OUT AND BOUGHT ONE THE NEXT WEEK...FUCK THEM ALL...ITS FUNNY TO SEE OBLIVIOUS PEOPLE!!!!! BUT FUCK THEM ANYWAY!!!!!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Black_Rain said:
FUCK MUSTANGS....I FUCKEN HATE THEM...THEY SHALL ALL ROT IN HELL...I HATE THEM ALL....MUSTANG DRIVERS CAN SUCK MY FUCKING PENIS......MOPARS 3RD FASTEST CAR?....HOW ABOUT THE HEMI 440-6 TO ADD TO THAT...FUCK THE HATERS...Z28'S CAN SUCK MY ACCLAIMS BALLS...NO LOVE FOR A GOOD CAR...THEY ARE THE ONES THAT SAID THE WRX WAS SLOW AND THEN WENT OUT AND BOUGHT ONE THE NEXT WEEK...FUCK THEM ALL...ITS FUNNY TO SEE OBLIVIOUS PEOPLE!!!!! BUT FUCK THEM ANYWAY!!!!!
ahhh.....yea, what he said!! :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
drizze99 said:
Black_Rain said:
ahhh.....yea, what he said!! :lol:

haha...sorry about thaat...just had to vent...and who better than the ones being talked about behind backs...if they had the balls to join this forum and tell us how bad srt-4's were...then they would realize they would be proved wrong...wow...how i wish i had a key and i was standing next to those guys right now...their car would be scratched to fuck...but yeah...i thought eveyone was gonna dissagree w/ me about what i said...its good to see at leaste 1 person backing me. Thanks

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What I dont get is that he wants to give props, when he also indicated that the GUy was not trying.

I hope it was a damn SXT or something, cuz no way in hell......his sig says 15.1 1/4 mile

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Well, the way I see it, to take offense to what they say or think gives them what they want. It doesn't bother me at all because I know what the SRT 4 can do. They do browse this forum, but I wouldn't give them the satisfaction to see that they pissed you off. We're better than that and we don't have to stoop to their level. Let them whine and cry and then let your SRT 4 do the talking.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I don't like what was said either, and it ticks me off seeing poeple proclaim fiction is fact. I read it (in the manner) that they are just frustrated. Another 4 Clyinder getting in on the big power. There is a missconception that more cylinders = more power when those who know better find that better efficincy + aggressive application = more power. I've built 454s, 396s, 5.4s, 4.6s, 350s, and a couple 2.0s and there is still a-lot to learn from one engine to another! I would find some applications on a 350 that I would think " If they would've done in the way Mitsubishi did it." and vise versa. AND many times I think than these designers or engineers created things just to frustrate tuners or me.... personnaly!
I guess what I'm saying is hate the manufactuer, hate the driver, hate the way it was built, don't hate the speed, power and/or performance

-James

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
And tell me, you guys don't rag on other people's cars? It's all I ever hear is how the Mustang is a piece of shit and how the WRX is a slow piece of shit and how the SRT is sooooooo much better because it cost 3 grand less. Seriously, I'm not trying to start a flame war here but to me all the shit talking seems kind of mutual, and it's not just here.....it's every car enthusiast forum I've ever been to. If you don't like them talking shit on you, then don't talk shit on them it's that simple.

-faast

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I am a lover of all cars, even ricey type ones. I've had two friends come up to me and ask "What can you do to this car to make it even sweeter?" One car was a Focus and the other was an Ecplise. I guess you just gotta expect there to be bad mouthing and back talking. This is a hobby and a sport, it just comes with the territory.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Slow50H, gotta agree with you. I've posted on the WRX forums, and most of the guys there are great. Same with several other boards I post on. My SRT is quick, it's a blast to drive, and on any given day of the week, as likely to get beaten, as it is to beat someone else in a race.

I think people have forgotten that it's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Black_Rain said:
You sound like a fvckin' Ricer. :roll:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Black_Rain said:
Ok calm down everyone. Some folks out there talk crap but reality is the other car was modded.

It was not stock versus stock. It is comparing apples and oranges.

Oh! Then there are the idiots trying to say that the lame Mach 1 will out run the SRT-4. Agh, excuse me but I had seen the stock specs, it will not beat the SRT-4. Yet they are trying to tell yea that this is a Cobra. It is nothing more than a GT modified. Then the idiot was trying to compare it to the SS Camaro. Ok! So he is an idot and doesn't know any manufature specs. Not even close. Let them dream

There there is Billy, what an excuse for more hot air. Please, bring it on, I would love to race your WRX. Stock for stock.

With all of the hype, flapping of gums, someone hit the nail on the head, there is another Dodge vehicle that is coming that is faster than the SRT-4 - THE SRT-10 Ram. Hahahaaaaaaa.

Sites like this are a joke. Let me mod my car and I want to race your stock.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Slow5OH said:
And tell me, you guys don't rag on other people's cars? It's all I ever hear is how the Mustang is a piece of shit and how the WRX is a slow piece of shit and how the SRT is sooooooo much better because it cost 3 grand less. Seriously, I'm not trying to start a flame war here but to me all the shit talking seems kind of mutual, and it's not just here.....it's every car enthusiast forum I've ever been to. If you don't like them talking shit on you, then don't talk shit on them it's that simple.

-faast
I agree here also. WRX's and Mustangs are both nice, fast cars. I almost bought a WRX, and if everybody and their uncle didn't own a mustang, I might have bought one of those also (I love that mach 1). A little respect would go a long way.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I think it only bothered one of us. For most of us, it's water under the bridge. You might as well get used to the fact that people will trash what they fear or don't understand. Obviously, they haven't done any research. Ignorance is bliss. :lol:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
hemidakota said:
Black_Rain said:
Ok calm down everyone. Some folks out there talk crap but reality is the other car was modded.

It was not stock versus stock. It is comparing apples and oranges.

Oh! Then there are the idiots trying to say that the lame Mach 1 will out run the SRT-4. Agh, excuse me but I had seen the stock specs, it will not beat the SRT-4. Yet they are trying to tell yea that this is a Cobra. It is nothing more than a GT modified. Then the idiot was trying to compare it to the SS Camaro. Ok! So he is an idot and doesn't know any manufature specs. Not even close. Let them dream

There there is Billy, what an excuse for more hot air. Please, bring it on, I would love to race your WRX. Stock for stock.

With all of the hype, flapping of gums, someone hit the nail on the head, there is another Dodge vehicle that is coming that is faster than the SRT-4 - THE SRT-10 Ram. Hahahaaaaaaa.

Sites like this are a joke. Let me mod my car and I want to race your stock.
Food for thought, Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords magazine did a write up on a production Mach 1. Now the Mach 1 comes in both a slush box and a stick, and the stick was putting up some impressive numbers. IRC, it was pulling down 13.13 sec 1/4's unmodified and the auto was up in the high 13's or lower 14's. Now it may be just another Mustang to you, but I wouldn't take them lightly, especially if you're unmodified.

-faast

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
i can identify it...its Term's car prolly before he knew how to drive it :oops: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
About this Discussion
90 Replies
23 Participants
haknslash
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing