Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an opportunity to have some custom carbon fiber pieces made for the SRT though we don't want to copy some one elses product so we're looking for something new and origional that will appeal to the masses. IF the idea is a good one and we decide to use it we will be able to offer it to the forum members for sale. All ideas are welcome, please post them here with a pic of the part itself. No hoods or trunks please, we want to keep these parts on the smaller side if possible. Let me see what you got.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
OK, I say for the one billionth time I want a CF WING w/ STOCK DIMENSIONS! Also a CF LIP. I don't want poor fitment, or quality.

Nobody listens.....ever to that request lol.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I say do the center console lid, the side of the inner door panels...The fuzzy part that your arm rests against, of course an A/C surround, rear deck lid..NOT TRUNK....But the carpeted part over the rear deck speakers, radiator thingie, that goes over the radiator and on the frame, like Turboneonstore but with a better weave and maybe more aggressive look, I don't care if I have power mirrors, but I LOVE the Import type mirrors with the billet mounting plate for the stock location and REAL CF mirror housings.

Sorry I listed so much! I am a CF crack head!

Kris

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
CF valve cover, fusebox cover, eyelids, B pillars, HIVAC surround, armrest on door panels, hood scoop insert, injector cover, fog light surrounds, armrest cover for center console, door sills, gauge surround, etc etc. And a freebie for me for all I listed, :)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Haven't seen CF gauge bezels? Unless the 2nd gens work?

But we still need just a plain flat CF front fascia lip that matches the stop bottom portion indent.

Like the light weight PVO SRT-4, except that whole peice was CF and just left unpainted. :D As far as original parts, eh. Hard to do something not already done.

CF top airbox replacement? ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
I like the CF valve cover, but can it be reasonably priced thats the thing. I've seen some for hondas that are like 500 bucks....no thanks.

·
Registered
969 Posts
CF Front lips Spliters... For exp Two seperate CF lips that do NOT connect.. You know what i mean or do you want me to maek a picture, Because i know its kinda hard 2 undestand

Branden @jlmmotorsports

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think the whole center console and all the pillars would be awesome!!! Price though :-(

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think a piece to replace the surround for the two center vents/AC knobs/stereo etc.. would be nice. Months ago I saw a piece like this from I think it was Modern Performance but it was just a prototype and have heard nothing on it since.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
how bout a carbon fiber roof (not hood) with a scoop in it...just tryin to come up with a unique idea for a free part !!!

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
:readclose just make a carbon fiber replacement shell of the SRT4....we'd take every bodypanel off the car, and replace it w/an exact cosmetic duplicate only made of carbon fiber....could easily shave 500lbs off the car i bet, EASY, maybe more. that's 1/2 a second quicker in weight savings in the 1/4 alone

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
lol, nice ideas guys, I agree with all of this. I like the ideas of the side panels ect in Carbon fiber, I thing that would be awesome. One other thing you might want to think about would be doing th back deck, but having raised 6.5 seperates in it. THis would get the guys that want some seriously better sound in their cars, and its not that hard to do. Other then that would be the small trim pieces, the stuff on the dash abviously because it is what most people look at, but the seat belt covers,.........

OH the door sills with a raised SRT-4 logo would be KILLER

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
One thing that I was just thinking about that I think it would be awesome. It would be a play right underneath the grill section there. if you replaced that but right in the center, almost like the old night stalker bumpers that were put on the chevy trucks and stuff, put two small projectors, they don't have to be the big ones and only about 3/4 of a foot accross. If you want I could draw out the idea for you and send it down.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Carbon fiber front lip splitter like the extreme srt concept, one that attaches to oem locations and doesn't require drilling.

Nothing huge and gawdy like every other one that has come out.

THAT, will be a good seller...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I'm thinking of a hood scoop insert that is free flowing but also extended and enlarged so it catches more air. This would be a small replacement for the stocker.

-or-

have the hood scoop with the enlarged mouth but have it extend all the way back of the hood by the windshield. Maybe it could be hooked in the front by the hole and then bolted down in the back using the wiper nozzles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts