Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I say a pool hall, Neon Dan took me to a badass pool hall awhile ago, was cheap as hell too I think it was $5 a table per hour...

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
En-Glaived said:
I say a pool hall, Neon Dan took me to a badass pool hall awhile ago, was cheap as hell too I think it was $5 a table per hour...
I know of a cheap ass one in Brandon. Tom's Billiards, I think. Smokey as hell. I'm sure there are alot better one's around. I'll do a little research in the next week or two. Hopefully, those who choose to drink, know their limit or bring a designated driver.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
how about a meet at a go-cart track ???? :frogtongu we could talks cars then race go-carts. there's 2 here in st.pete and of cource malibu in tampa (pricey though). just a thought for a different kind of meet. :intrestin

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
does my big ass fit in a go kart?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
riven said:
does my big ass fit in a go kart?
hhmmm..... dunno, does it ????
they are small ,,,but i think you'll fit... :frogtongu

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Go-Carts + En-Glaived clumbsy ass = someones going to the hospital by the end of the day...

I cant even hold onto a water bottle, or keep my car from rolling forward when parked.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
RaptorRed said:
Riven ------ :jester:

Go-carts sound good...wasn't there an indoor track in St.Pete or Clearwater ??
the indoor track was called mokart, it was in so. st.pete by the skyway and has been out business for quite some time now, was a very cool place though, i had to get a part time job there to support my habbit !!!!! :frogtongu
i will go to the 2 tracks in st. pete today after work and see what they can do for us (ie. group rate or discount) and i'll post back this evening.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
all right here's what i got on the go-karts.....
the place is called tampa bay gran prix.... the carts r electric powered and do 45+ mph :wah?!: they have a couple of diff. options, 1 is called the mini grand prix, and it consist of 1 6 lap qualifier and a 14 lap main race for $22/ per. = $1.10 per lap. or they have the "grand prix" which consists of 2 12 lap qualifiers and 1 20 lap main for $40. per person = $1.10/per lap. the owner ashered me that after 10 or 12 laps in these carts we would be wanting a break. they've had the porche, bmw and honda clubs there a few times and they keep coming back. i haven't run them BUT have seen them run and it looks like a BLAST :frogtongu , and yes "RIVEN" you will fit in the cart !!!!!! :lol:
i also checked at "tnt" racing, but they were closed due to the weather. i've been there and they are SLOW ass carts compared to what i saw at tampa bay grand prix.
IMO, i think this would be a great get together... :thumbsup: there is plenty of parking 4 all of our cars to be shown off..

p.s. for those waiting on a responce from dan,,,,, just got off the phone with him and he is without internet access, should have it tomarrow, and asked me to tell u all, he will respond when he has access !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
sounds great either way pool hall or/ and go karts. I know that would raise the price of the whole day but what about carts early and pool hall after?? I had a great time seeing everyones cars and getting to talk cars last time (picnic park). My girl friend hates it when i talk about cars. Say when say where. Later

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
The name of a good pool hall is -
Stix Billards
727-360-4462
5501 Gulf Blvd
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706

if someone wants to call and ask them thats the number,

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
damn right, im gonna yank the turbo out of a lebaron and put it on the go kart.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
need my help anyone?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
blkdout4drr/t said:
all right here's what i got on the go-karts.....
the place is called tampa bay gran prix.... the carts r electric powered and do 45+ mph :wah?!: they have a couple of diff. options, 1 is called the mini grand prix, and it consist of 1 6 lap qualifier and a 14 lap main race for $22/ per. = $1.10 per lap. or they have the "grand prix" which consists of 2 12 lap qualifiers and 1 20 lap main for $40. per person = $1.10/per lap. the owner ashered me that after 10 or 12 laps in these carts we would be wanting a break. they've had the porche, bmw and honda clubs there a few times and they keep coming back. i haven't run them BUT have seen them run and it looks like a BLAST :frogtongu , and yes "RIVEN" you will fit in the cart !!!!!! :lol:
i also checked at "tnt" racing, but they were closed due to the weather. i've been there and they are SLOW ass carts compared to what i saw at tampa bay grand prix.
IMO, i think this would be a great get together... :thumbsup: there is plenty of parking 4 all of our cars to be shown off..

p.s. for those waiting on a responce from dan,,,,, just got off the phone with him and he is without internet access, should have it tomarrow, and asked me to tell u all, he will respond when he has access !!!!!!!!
the go-kart idea gets my vote hands down....

went to that place tonight with En-glaived, well worth every penny:readclose
by second session i was up there with the faster drivers. Hell the fastest guy complimented me after realizing it was my very first time out

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
yeah was damn fun, I got a few drifts in there =P

Dan kicked my ass sideways but it was damn fun even tho I sucked at it.

I am a cheap ass(since I am saving up for so much parts) and I still think it was worth every penny.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.