Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
schmauch said:
Thanks for your input...... next.... :lol:
Just because YOU'RE married don't drag the rest of us down! :rofl:
Franfurt is somewhat close, and we can get some pics of the cars with the skyline in the background. There's the Zeil if anyone wants to do some "before I leave" shopping, Sachsenhausen to get drunk in, and the "Red Light Tour" before it becomes a damn UCMJ punishable action for you guys in uniform.
Or road trip to Berlin, but that would take a lot of gas.

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe the porshce factory in Stuttgart.......

Berlin is Cool...... hell of a drive though....

Drive up the Rhine river to Koblenz...... lots of castles..

I'm just throwing some bones out there......

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
schmauch said:
Maybe the porshce factory in Stuttgart.......

Berlin is Cool...... hell of a drive though....

Drive up the Rhine river to Koblenz...... lots of castles..

I'm just throwing some bones out there......
If it's possibleto line up a tour of that Porsche factory, that's cool.
I've done the Koblenz ride in my old Sunfire...good scenery.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I will go, but it depends on the date. I work weekends until 1300, so if I can meet you guys after that it would work for me. Please post on where everyone decides to go and when so I can try and make it. Peace, Chris

·
Registered
326 Posts
normandy? too far?
Maybe...Garmisch or Busches Garten (not sure on spelling) both have great curvy roads and mucho good scenery for pics, plus great beer and Bavarian friendliness (read: hookers for those they apply to). Still kind of far though.

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
JanGiessen said:
Well.. I'll check out Berlin from Thursday to Sunday.. I'll let ya know.. But there is a DUNKIN DONUT there :D
I'm still trying to recover from Love Parade '02..... :eeeek:

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
99R/T-SRT said:
normandy? too far?
Maybe...Garmisch or Busches Garten (not sure on spelling) both have great curvy roads and mucho good scenery for pics, plus great beer and Bavarian friendliness (read: hookers for those they apply to). Still kind of far though.

Those could be cool, camp for the weekend.......

·
Registered
8,796 Posts
schmauch said:
Those could be cool, camp for the weekend.......
In the SNOW? Thanks, but no thanks. I "camped" enough in the snow in both Bosnia (twice!) and Kosovo. Hell, even living on Tuzla Base in '02 as a civilian was bad enough with having to drive a Ford Expedition all over the place through the snow. First big snowfall in Garmisch or Berchtesgaden (sp?) and all our cars are in ditches. But if you haven't yet been to Hitler's Eagle nest, I reccommend going SOMETIME.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.