Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the iceman TB installed yesterday and I must say that is one stiff pedal...however, after getting used to it I am really enjoying it. My car feels liek it's really pulling harder. I have stage 2 w/o toys and this seems to be a nice addition. Nice mod for the money. Now the real test will be if my wife can drive it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
sweet to hear nothing but good results about this product im planning on getting it!! also i was doubting the product cause i thought iceman was known for intakes not throttle boddies but im willing to take a chance with it

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I dont notice the hard pedal. :) You can actually control the pedal in low boost, with the tb. With a boostcontroller ! ;)

·
Registered
831 Posts
did iceman fix the diameter, since it was measured by a few vendors on here as much smaller than 60mm? i've thought about getting it, but heard bad things when it first came out. what has changed?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
took me 2 days to get used to the stiffer pedal.. btw, our pedals are setup that if you step on it from the top, you get more leverage due to the way it is double linked.. you need to have size 11-12 shoes, though ;) :lol:

oh ya i forgot to add... iceman tb is the shinitz!!! esp with s1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.